The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workshop :: Electronic Hot Book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
David Garrity
View Profile
Special user
525 Posts

Profile of David Garrity
Ok,

I have an electronic Hot Book. There is a 9 volt battery that runs a glow plug assembly that lights the fuel in the wick.

My question is, where can I get the entire 9 volt glow plug assembly? Not just the plugs, I can get those, but the housing that the glow plugs attaches to.

Anyone have any ideas?

Sincerely,
David
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Hello:

I bought glow plug assemblies from Marcelo Contento a couple years ago. I don't believe he has a website but advertises frequently in MAGIC magazine.

Ron
bloodyjack
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle WA
343 Posts

Profile of bloodyjack
Try a model shop like Hobby Town.
"sir i sent you half the kidne i took from one woman prasarved it for you tother piece i fried and ate it was very nise i may send you the bloody knif that took it out if you only wate a whil longer"
Miracle Man Show
View Profile
New user
Indiana
56 Posts

Profile of Miracle Man Show
I use kerosene heater igniters. I have purchased the plugs and the sockets that they go into at Tractor Supply Company. (one of my favorite magic supply stores)
BTW, I remanufactured the Paul Diamond book that I have in the avatar with just such a plug and socket. Works every time.
Tom McCormick
"The Miracle Man Show"
There's only one Miracle Man, that's Jesus Christ; I just get to do a show about HIM.
www.themiraclemanshow.com