The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workshop :: Birds of Birma (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Anverdi-museum
View Profile
Inner circle
1201 Posts

Profile of Anverdi-museum
I just finished up. Uilding a liitle known prop used decades ago.....Birds of Birma silk effect. I used the Rice Encyclopedias for details:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JqniAqIHbZU

Chuck Caputo
1Show4U
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of 1Show4U
I like your back and forth Conversation with your wife during the performance!!! That is cute!!! hahah

A little problem with the cash box at the end huh? It's a tough deal during a real performance to have such a hang up... that has happen to me too many times!

Your wife needs a tripod!!! My 1080p camera arrived 2 days ago and I have yet to charge it!!! Will you it to tape acts!!!

Good day, M Smile
It's Entertaining!
Anverdi-museum
View Profile
Inner circle
1201 Posts

Profile of Anverdi-museum
Thanks, yes my wife is a great addition! I did fumble a bit with the cash box, our tablet was just about out of juice and we decided not to try and film again...sh** does happen...anyway, I really wanted to highlight the Birds of Burms silk effect at the end I built...I only knew one individual who used this effect personally many years ago, it is a classic and can be found in the Rice books if anyone wants to construct one.

Chuck
Jimmy Joza
View Profile
Special user
New York City
760 Posts

Profile of Jimmy Joza
I saw one recently for sale and thought about purchasing but was so up in the air about so I didn't. I may take a look at Rice Encyclopedia. Thanks for the post, Chuck!

Jimmy
"Those who simply walk in others' tracks leave no footprints."