The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workshop :: Vanishing Robe (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Dr. Jakks
View Profile
Special user
832 Posts

Profile of Dr. Jakks
How would I go about making my own vanishing robe. I know that is slightly blunt, but if you would have to obvious, PM me.
Ray Haddad
View Profile
Regular user
Mansfield Center, Connecticut
151 Posts

Profile of Ray Haddad
By this do you mean using your robe to vanish smaller articles or to vanish yourself or another person? Please be more specific so you can receive a good reply.

Best,
Ray
Thomas Wayne
View Profile
Inner circle
Alaska
1977 Posts

Profile of Thomas Wayne
Quote:
On 2002-06-16 05:03, Ray Haddad wrote:
By this do you mean using your robe to vanish smaller articles or to vanish yourself or another person? Please be more specific so you can receive a good reply.

For that matter, perhaps he really just wants his robe to vanish?

Regards,
Thomas Wayne
MOST magicians: "Here's a quarter, it's gone, you're an idiot, it's back, you're a jerk, show's over." Jerry Seinfeld
Ray Haddad
View Profile
Regular user
151 Posts

Profile of Ray Haddad
Quote:
On 2002-06-17 00:36, Thomas Wayne wrote:
Quote:
On 2002-06-16 05:03, Ray Haddad wrote:

For that matter, perhaps he really just wants his robe to vanish?

Good point. Or, perhaps he wants his lovely assistant's robe to vanish. Let's not go there.

Best,
Ray
Dr. Jakks
View Profile
Special user
832 Posts

Profile of Dr. Jakks
LOL! It's a self vanishing robe.
Ray Haddad
View Profile
Regular user
151 Posts

Profile of Ray Haddad
Assuming you wish to vanish yourself, please contact me by e-mail at rhaddad@iexpress.net.au for a very nice method.

Best,
Ray