The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workshop :: MystoMagic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
zimsalabim
View Profile
Special user
Orlando Floirda USA
520 Posts

Profile of zimsalabim
I recently found a b unch of old MYSTO magic effects at least I think they are Mysto. One of which is the rice bowls very nice but the gimmick is missing does anyone know what it would have been made of I am guessing celluloid I just want to replace it with as close to original as I can. I also got a Die box that is in excellent condition anyone have an idea of what it might be worth?
Joe Zimmer

"The Second Greatest Magician in the World"

Who is the Greatest? Everybody else! Borrowed with respect from the late Great Eddie Fechter Owner of the Forks Hotel

Zimsalabim

Orlando Florida
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3997 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
They show up from time to time on the big auction site.

Also check with this guy: http://www.wittuswitt.de/Die_Zauberkunst......itt.html . He "wrote the book" literally) on Mysto.
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Yes, I suggest you use Google to search for such items. There are many places on the Internet where people display their collections.

I will say the value is greatly reduced without the box and instructions.

Why not post a picture using the Attachment feature here on the Café. As you do not even know what they may be, as thinks like rice bowls were made by Adam's Magic and Novelty Co.

I have a Mysto Magic Set complete in the box, no. 1-1/2 with instruction book.