The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workshop :: Electric Touch No More... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
MAGISHAUN
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of MAGISHAUN
There may be a post somewhere on this site where someone has already asked this and if so I apologize for reposting, but I'm unable to find it. As some may know I enjoy helping other magicians with ideas and have brainstormed with a few great members and we've come up with some great ideas for certain effects but I'm not too technical savvy to figure this problem out. Don't want to mess it up, so I figured I'd ask some pros out there who have experienced this same problem and fixed it. I've been using the E.T. for years and just this year it started making weird crackling noises from the unit and you could actually see the charge coming up through the box. The activation light would flicker on & off real fast but kind of dullish instead of the nice bright green that used to make me happy when I seen it. When I'd move away from the item that activates it, it wouldn't shut off but keep on doing it. It was like a miniature haunted house. Freaked me out! Lol I enjoy this product and it definitely has been a reputation maker with some of my neat twists and ideas on applications with it, but cant figure out how to fix it. Nor can I find anywhere to buy a replacement. I contacted Mesika magic, but they wont fix it without a receipt of purchase even though I was willing to mail it to them and pay to have it replaced. I bought this when it first came out and just like the usage of this product, it disappeared. Never thought I'd need it this many years down the road. So if anyone knows how to fix this or has a great one for sale let me know. I understand this isn't a secret sessions room so please don't post responses that reveal the mechanics in this thread, but instead PM me. Thanks for taking the time to read this and would appreciate the help.
MAGISHAUN
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of MAGISHAUN
Anyone?