The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workshop :: Smoke Producer Out of E Cigarettes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2234 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
I have been planning to make a smoke producer out of an ecigarette. The problem is what I can use as a mini blower to connect to it. I am thinking of using a battery powered blower used in aquariums. Any ideas?
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
billappleton
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Gatos, California
1154 Posts

Profile of billappleton
Hi Lou, for what it's worth you might want to check out the ellusionist Pure Smoke, it is almost on the market.
Octopus Sun
View Profile
Special user
Wiggle Wiggle
586 Posts

Profile of Octopus Sun
Think fog machine, that's how they work. same fluid, glycerine water.
there's data out there on how to make your own fog juice...ie flavored ejuice.
real easy. can get a little expense with the ecig parts, atomizers burn out real easy, battery life is real short.
Many ecigs do not work to create the thick vapor one likes or needs for effects, kinda hit and miss. One needs to learn to vaporize.
So many ecig are a waste of your $$$, That's what these are...vaporizers, what you see is water vapor not smoke. Been through 4 different types b4 I finally settled on a sick little machine.
Head Case
View Profile
Inner circle
1138 Posts

Profile of Head Case
My sick little machine is a 6volt 510 atty, silver bullet from altsmoke.com. You can also get 100ml of juice for 30 bux from eastmall.net Smile

Mine produces loads of vapor. Like tweak clouds. Lol

Also. On the vapor production side. "VG" based liquids will produce way more vapor than "PG" based ones. Google it
magicians
View Profile
Inner circle
Teacher and Legend
2898 Posts

Profile of magicians
Quote:
On 2011-10-11 19:30, Derek Castillo wrote:
My sick little machine is a 6volt 510 atty, silver bullet from altsmoke.com. You can also get 100ml of juice for 30 bux from eastmall.net Smile

Mine produces loads of vapor. Like tweak clouds. Lol

Also. On the vapor production side. "VG" based liquids will produce way more vapor than "PG" based ones. Google it

So, you draw the vapor out from the stem, can you blow through it to have a vapor stream. If so, maybe just a squeeze bulb would expel smoke.
Illusionist, Illusionist consulting, product development, stage consultant, seasoned performer for over 35 years. Specializing in original effects. Highly opinionated, usually correct, and not afraid of jealous critics. I've been a puppet, a pirate, a pawn and a King. Free lance gynecologist.