The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workshop :: Inexpensive small white board CVS (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3529 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
CVS has small whiteboards with about 6"X4" of writable space surrouned by an inch of plastic frame. Both the board and included pen have magnets for hanging on metalic surface. Cost $1.99

I wanted to memorize Harry Lorrayne's Magic Square from The Magic Book and this is just right. I wrote in the grid and numbers and erase and re-write them over and over again. The board sticks to my metal closet door right next to my bed so it's perfect.

These are located in bins with other inexpensive dollar and two dollar items. I was worried that it would be too cheap or the pen would be dry but it is really quite good.

I think it could be just right for any routine that requires a small white board.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
I show how to tear a couple of these apart and turn them into a Whiteboard Citation in my e-Book on "Whiteboard Citation For Mentalists" in my Mini-Mysteries Book 2 on my site.

Also, in my Dollar Store Magic Collection "A Dollar For Your Thoughts," I show some other uses for the small dollar store whiteboard, as well as a use for the fancier holographic silvery message boards usually found in the same stores.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3529 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
Sound cool. I just thought it was worth a mention because many people might not give them a second look in the discount bin.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3529 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
Spellbinder, I must say you have a fascinating site. I'm going to have to spend some more time there some time.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge