The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workshop :: Vent Mask Tech Help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
DarkMagiK
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of DarkMagiK
Hello all,
About 6 months ago, I bought a Hilario mask off a friend. He had used these for ages, and they were slightly worn when they came to me. I have continued to use them and, my god, they have served me well. But sadly, the cable where it attaches to the mask has come off, and I have no idea how to put it back on. Could anyone out there possibly PM (as I don't think Hilario would like it publicly displayed) me a picture off the back inside of the mask where the cable connects, so I can see how it is attached and what part to, as I don't want to try methods as it may ruin the mask completely? You will probably have to remove or lift some of the foam. This would be greatly appreciated, as I currently do not have the funds to purchase a new one as new house needs decorating.

Thank you, and hope to hear from someone soon.

Please note that it is a normal face, not a special design.
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3997 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
Lou Hilario is a member here. Why not ask him?
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2234 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
DarkMagik, send me a picture where the problem is, and I'll see how I can help you out. My email is: lou_hilario@yahoo.com
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
DarkMagiK
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of DarkMagiK
All ok now, thanks for quick response, Especially Hilario, unfortunately I have also discovered that they are not yours, so will be in touch one day and try to get some