The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workshop :: Close-up tables covering (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Magicque
View Profile
Special user
673 Posts

Profile of Magicque
Hi guys!

Someone wrote the website of two companies that sell covering for card tables some weeks ago. Do you remember the websites?
Thanks!
jcmazzolado
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of jcmazzolado
I would be interested too.
Thanks if you can help.
Andre Hagen
View Profile
Inner circle
1432 Posts

Profile of Andre Hagen
Try: mileskimball.com

Item No...

858365 Round
858381 X-Large
858373 Square

$10.99 to $13.99
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein
Magicque
View Profile
Special user
673 Posts

Profile of Magicque
Thanks Andre!
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
I've got black velvet on mine with a padding underneath and I LOVE IT!
Magicque
View Profile
Special user
673 Posts

Profile of Magicque
Is it triple velvet Chris?
Thanks!
David Bilan
View Profile
Special user
Clarksville, TN
714 Posts

Profile of David Bilan
Distinctive Fabrics carries it in 12 colors for $8 a yard (56-inch width). click here

it's quality stuff.

David
Yes, I am a magician. No I did not make my hare (hair) disappear... it just took early retirement.
Magicque
View Profile
Special user
673 Posts

Profile of Magicque
Thanks David!
Keith Mitchell
View Profile
Special user
799 Posts

Profile of Keith Mitchell
I went to Wal-mart picked out this Purple Satin color cloth and golden tassles. Then I had a friend from work cut and sew the tassles to the cloth.

Now it looks fantastic.

The problem: The table came from Staples and it is a plastic table top with metal folding legs that cost about $30. It's very light, easy to set up, and the right size. Just wish I had taller legs to bring it up higher.

When I put the table cloth on top of this table it looks fantastic, it is a perfect fit, but the plastic table is slippery and hard to do tricks on it. I ended up putting my black Close-up pad on top of it. Can't decide if that was the right decision, but it still looks ok. Does anyone sell Purple Close-up pad?

Having your own table cloth made is easy, although some golden tassles can be expensive.
RayBanks
View Profile
Special user
Nassau Bay, TX
533 Posts

Profile of RayBanks
Quote:
On 2008-02-23 11:19, madkiki wrote:

When I put the table cloth on top of this table it looks fantastic, it is a perfect fit, but the plastic table is slippery and hard to do tricks on it. I ended up putting my black Close-up pad on top of it. Can't decide if that was the right decision, but it still looks ok. Does anyone sell Purple Close-up pad?

Let's see. You have a table cloth on the top of the plastic table and it slips? Like when you spread a deck of cards?

I bought some shelf liner (Easy Liner) at Wal-mart, I think but I know you can get similar at Dollar Tree. It's a rubberized shelf lining. Pretty much stunk for what I bought it for (lining my cabinets) but it will probably work underneath your cloth to keep it from sliding. It is quite tacky. Another use for it is underneath a cutting board to keep it from slipping.

Who knows? Might work.
-------------
Pick a card, any card...No. not THAT one...THIS one

Ray Banks