The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workshop :: Closeup table info please (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
wildwolf
View Profile
New user
stoney creek, ontario
54 Posts

Profile of wildwolf
Can anyone here direct me to a source or website, that I can get a closeup table plans buy one at a good price? what I am looking for is one with a close up pad on top and drawers, as well as room inside to hold and transport my effects and supplies without having them fall all over. if anyone can direct me it would be great
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
I am releasing 7 custom made close-up tables in about two months at the Twin City convention. Each table will include a detachable servante. You will have a choice of 3 table sizes, Strolling.. perfect for restaurants, Pro., and Executive, all made in mahogany wood with a black-velvet close-up top, an optional detachable coin and card hold-out (will hold four halves plus ..e.l, four dollars plus ..e.l, and up to eight cards . Check my site for further details...coming soon!
http://www.closeupjm.com
Justin N. Miller
magicman899
View Profile
Special user
506 Posts

Profile of magicman899
Sounds nice Mr. Miller. Look forward to seeing it.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Sebashtion H.
A genius with wood work. I will have pics and prices up on http://www.closeupjm.com by the end of next week.
justin miller
paladin1
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of paladin1
When JC Wagner was on a lecture about 15 years ago, he was selling a terrific folding close up table that his girlfriend was making. If I remember correctly, both Bob Sheets and Darwin Ortiz were using these tables. I haven't seen them since. Anyone know if they are still available?
S.Segal
View Profile
Special user
San Diego
949 Posts

Profile of S.Segal
No, unfortunately the tables that JC had made and were selling have not been available for quite some time.

S.Segal
Gaft Card Magic Available here!
JC Wagner In Full Metal Jacket here!
simply Sydney DVD here!
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Syd,
How big was the table and was there a crease down the middle where the fold was?
Sounds like a great table.
Justin N. Miller
S.Segal
View Profile
Special user
San Diego
949 Posts

Profile of S.Segal
Hey Justin, unfortunately I never got the chance to see a table, but have merely heard from JC what they were like. In fact, I do not think JC has a table for himself anymore. I will find out more on its appearance on Saturday and report back then.

S.Segal
Gaft Card Magic Available here!
JC Wagner In Full Metal Jacket here!
simply Sydney DVD here!