The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workshop :: Is this levitation available in the market? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
furybennett
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of furybennett
Is this levitation available in the market?
Where can I buy it? Or where can I buy the plan?
I have searched the Internet for days, but I still can't find any clues how I can get that....

Do anyone know any information about it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xjUL9AYhyY

Thanks Smile
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
It's called the lean - over backwards.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
furybennett
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of furybennett
Where can I get this blueprint?
I have searched several sites with no result...
Tony Webs
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Tony Webs
Sus it out, work on it, then present it in your own style. Surely you can do that if you truly are a magician. Be inspired to create and add to the art, not just, "Wow, where can I buy it from...I need THAT ONE..etc."
Maybe I'm not being fair, but please give me a chance to know more about who you are.
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
If you had a plan for the Broom Suspension, could you make one? This is similar with just a few differences.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Tony Webs
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Tony Webs
The attachment to the base may vary, though, but it could depend on the surface, i.e. sand. Good grief, are we spelling it out? I best be an Angel and shut up.
You could pay lots of money for one, but that one's called the "Lean Over Forwards." ha ha ha ha
THE ORACLE
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of THE ORACLE
Alas Tony. You are so correct. You are not being fair. Furrybennet has shown intrest in obtaining this illusion. If you know where, it would be nice if you told where. We all cannot be adept at thinking things out. A lot of illusions have had their plans purchased and then been improved emensly. This is called progress. After all, we have all learned our art from others efforts, have we not?
THE ORACLE has spoken.
Magic Monkichi
View Profile
Elite user
Ontario, Canada
401 Posts

Profile of Magic Monkichi
Hey there;

If memory serves right, Doug Malloy of Malloy Modern Magic currently sells this.

Look him up through google, sorry to have the site handy, and using someones mac...i'm lost. haha.

Matt
magicman899
View Profile
Special user
506 Posts

Profile of magicman899
There's a person on youtube, his display name is arsheyhagg or something. I think he put this out and he sells notes on how to perform it.
eyebuildillusions
View Profile
New user
Fairview Park , Ohio
29 Posts

Profile of eyebuildillusions
Great clip. Chris Angel mind freak do not know which episode performs same suspension. Check Penguin Magic.com in the Chris Angel section. He has several performance only as well as detailed DVD's for method
"Give them a good show and they will gladly pay the price of admission.”