The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workshop :: S.T.El.Th (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
marty.sasaki
View Profile
Inner circle
1117 Posts

Profile of marty.sasaki
I can't seem to find one for sale, but there are plans available for the S.T.El.Th jig. Has anyone made one? What tools do you need to make one? Is it easy to find materials?
Marty Sasaki
Arlington, Massachusetts, USA

Standard disclaimer: I'm just a hobbyist who enjoys occasionally mystifying friends and family, so my opinions should be viewed with this in mind.
magicjohn2278
View Profile
Special user
Isle of Man UK
544 Posts

Profile of magicjohn2278
Quote:
On 2006-10-01 00:34, marty.sasaki wrote:
I can't seem to find one for sale, but there are plans available for the S.T.El.Th jig. Has anyone made one? What tools do you need to make one? Is it easy to find materials?

I have a stelth jig - I didn't know that you could buy plans to make your own, but looking at it, I expect that you will need a small piece of wood, four panel pins and a hammer!
marty.sasaki
View Profile
Inner circle
1117 Posts

Profile of marty.sasaki
I guess I'll get the plans and make one. I didn't want to try and tackle something that would require machining or anything like that.
Marty Sasaki

Standard disclaimer: I'm just a hobbyist who enjoys occasionally mystifying friends and family, so my opinions should be viewed with this in mind.
marty.sasaki
View Profile
Inner circle
1117 Posts

Profile of marty.sasaki
The plans are avalable from http://www.nothingupmysleeve.co.uk/marke......s_id=103 as a PDF download. I've got a small hassle with this (PayPal echeck has to clear first), but if anyone is interested I'll report on how the constructed jig came out.
Marty Sasaki