The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workshop :: Glass (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Richard Nedved
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of Richard Nedved
Hi. Do you know anyone, whether is possible to get a glass, which has moving liquid? Let us say a liquid, which is inside double wall? Thanks. Richard
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3997 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.abra4magic.com/Merchant2/merc......ode=N110

Amos McCormick
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
Richard Nedved
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of Richard Nedved
Not really. I rather thought some exotic drink or classically lemonade, not milk. For example: http://www.incredibleinedibles.shoppingc......2046.htm
magicmarkdaniel
View Profile
Special user
Bolton, England UK
831 Posts

Profile of magicmarkdaniel
Not sure how possible this is but what about getting the Milk Glass and drilling a small hole in the bottom (through one layer only), drain the 'milk' and replace with another liquid. Silicone could then be put over the hole. If this is possible be sure to use a liquid that isn't going to stain the walls of the glass.

Mark
Mark Daniel
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3997 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
Now that I think about it, some years ago Domenico Dante made a double-walled goblet with a rubber bulb on the side. Using this, a drink could appear and vanish simply by squeezing the bulb. I see no reason why the glass couldn't be filled with your desired "beverage", the bulb removed, and the hole stoppered temporarily.

I am sending you a PM about where you can find one that is similar.

Amos McCormick
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
Check the local discount stores, this is the time for the summer drink toys, and there are lots of mugs and cups that are double walled with the freeze-it-juice inside to keep things cool. I suggest, in no particular order, the dollar store ( a little iffy right now) Wal-Mart, Linens and Things, BBBeyond.
If you do not like the color, that is nothing a small slow drill and some RTV sealant could not remedy!
Kay
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com