The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workshop :: Building my own closeup-table (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Aceswild
View Profile
New user
Attleboro
2 Posts

Profile of Aceswild
Quote:
On 2009-07-06 01:54, Bryan Gilles wrote:
Simplest close up table... Purchase a restaurant tray stand, remove the glass from a large wooden picture frame with decorative trim and mount your close-up surface (headliner, suede, etc.)... Viola! You've got a professional looking close-up table for under $50.

-Bryan

Thanks for that info Buddy, I need a nice table for some street magic I have been wanting to do .

Thanks again

Aceswild
dfeder
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of dfeder
I just finished reading Tabman's book and recommend it completely! There's a LOT of information packed in and it's very easy and entertaining reading. Tabby has instructions on how to make his close up table so you might want to take a quick peak.

Thanks Tabman - the book was great.

Dov
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Quote:
On 2009-07-24 09:11, dfeder wrote:
I just finished reading Tabman's book and recommend it completely! There's a LOT of information packed in and it's very easy and entertaining reading. Tabby has instructions on how to make his close up table so you might want to take a quick peak.

Thanks Tabman - the book was great.

Dov

Thank you Dov for that.

-=tabman
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
joelo
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of joelo
Methinks I will purchasing a book, tabman
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Quote:
On 2009-07-27 11:19, joelo wrote:
Methinks I will purchasing a book, tabman

Kozak used to use that expression too in the show. He would walk out and say,

"Methinks I have a rock in my shoe!"

Whereupon he would pull off his loafer and drop a huge rock into his hand and then drop it to the stage with a loud thump. It always got a big surprise laugh because the audience would think it was one of those foam rocks at first. He would just hide it in his hand behind his leg as he walked out. He's a master of misdirection. It's not easy.

-=tabman
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com