The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workshop :: Dagger Builder Wanted :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ricker
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
914 Posts

Profile of ricker
Yeah it kinda faded out, so I let it go. Getting 1 message every 3 or 4 month, I didn't think anyone was interested anymore.

We had a good group there. I still have the messages archived.
raywitko
View Profile
Special user
western Pa
527 Posts

Profile of raywitko
I wondered what happened to it. Quit trying to get on it a while back.
Ray
Sometimes it seems there are more than one of me.

Tabman USA
magicdmv
email me at [email]fursclass@magicdmv.com[/email]
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Quote:
On 2009-03-20 19:26, ricker wrote:
Yeah it kinda faded out, so I let it go.

So you no longer have pmzz.org?
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
[quote]On 2009-03-20 16:41, tabman wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-03-20 16:28, Thomas Wayne wrote:
Quote:
That sounds like some serious ching ching to me...

TW

What a great line.

-=tabman

Actually it's "CHA-ching"... the sound a cash register makes? And, TW, you have your facts all messed up. I said I could make the "Taxi Driver" style holdout in under an hour and the lazy tong style in 4 to 5 hours. I've made box joint rush lights in two hours... something that requires PRECISION forging and draw filing. But hey, you're here simply to point out what I say wrong (out of context no less) and completely ignore ANYTHING I say that is valid and holds its point, right? I guess your sense of a superiority complex IS earned.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
ricker
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
914 Posts

Profile of ricker
Quote:
On 2009-03-21 00:15, tabman wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-03-20 19:26, ricker wrote:
Yeah it kinda faded out, so I let it go.

So you no longer have pmzz.org?

I let the domain expire. We can get it back if you want. I still have all the web pages and pics on the server.
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Quote:
On 2009-03-21 10:52, ricker wrote:

I let the domain expire. We can get it back if you want. I still have all the web pages and pics on the server.

No, don't worry about it. It was a grand experiment and it turned up a lot of magic craftspeople.

Maybe we should house the archive as part of a historic record. Are they available via a url? And if so, how?

-=tabman
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com