The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tenyo Elite :: The "Secret" Project (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9..20~21~22 [Next]
Joe Howard
View Profile
Loyal user
The Peoples Republic of Massachusetts
204 Posts

Profile of Joe Howard
Jean Paul Sartre

The vanishing gopher trick

"In the immortal words of Jean-Paul Sartre: 'Au revoir, gopher.'" (Carl the Greenskeeper)
Yves Tourigny
View Profile
Veteran user
Somewhere in Quebec
323 Posts

Profile of Yves Tourigny
I think I will go with Pepka this time. I concur with his three names but I would add another S to the mix. I think the S stand for two names.

Yves
chrusa
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
736 Posts

Profile of chrusa
Mr Brooks how come I got a pm about a new clue and when I go to JPSmagic.com its the same one? I am bummed out. Does anyone know the new clue?

If we guess right would you let us know?
Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Chris Hrusa
BRodgers
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of BRodgers
Quote:
On 2008-10-15 11:51, chrusa wrote:
Mr Brooks how come I got a pm about a new clue and when I go to JPSmagic.com its the same one? I am bummed out. Does anyone know the new clue?

If we guess right would you let us know?

The new clue is not a new puzzle piece. The new clue is: the "S" in JPS stands for Steve Brooks.
Creator of The Phantom Band 360
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3784 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Correct. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2206 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Blues clues, Blues clues Smile
Licensed Steve Dusheck Manufacturer and distributor visit www.airshipmagic.com
ghostpianist
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of ghostpianist
Let's hope it is not just another overhype Smile
chrusa
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
736 Posts

Profile of chrusa
Man that's not really a clue we all kind of knew Mr Brooks had somthing to do with it. Mr Brooks can you give us another clue or 2 please? Smile
Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Chris Hrusa
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
3784 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
J = J _ _ _ _

P = P _ _ _ _

S = S t e v e

:smoke:
Tjernobyl
View Profile
Regular user
Denmark
120 Posts

Profile of Tjernobyl
Now that's obvious...

Jiggy
Piggy
Steve
gmmagic124
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of gmmagic124
A 5 letter name beginning with J. Jimmy?
A 5 letter name beginning with P. Peter?
mrmuji
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of mrmuji
J = Jumbo?
Best Regards,

Bob
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
3784 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
gmmagic124 said; "A 5 letter name beginning with P. Peter?"

Very good...so far...

J = J _ _ _ _

P = P e t e r

S = S t e v e

:smoke:
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
Jason
I get to gaff some cool stuff for some cool people
chrusa
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
736 Posts

Profile of chrusa
James
Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Chris Hrusa
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Jerry
twisted_spoon
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of twisted_spoon
JAMIE
mrmuji
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of mrmuji
Jimmy
Best Regards,

Bob
mrmuji
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of mrmuji
OR Jonny
Best Regards,

Bob
chrusa
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
736 Posts

Profile of chrusa
Lets analyze this it is a 5 letter name beginning with a J and P if you look at 5 letter first names

J = J _ _ _ _

P = P e t e r

S = S t e v e

Now Peter Biro has mentions he hangs out at dean Dills Shop which is Chatsworth CA 91311 Click Here! and has come out with effects with Joe Porper but after thinking about it Joe is not 5 letters.

Jabez Jacey Jacki Jacky Jacob Jaden Jadon Jadyn Jahir Jaida Jaime Jairo Jakob Jalen Jalon Jalyn Jamal Jamar Jamel James Jamey Jamie Jamil Jamin Jamir Jamya Janae Janay Janel Janet Janey Janie Janis Janna Jarad Jared Jaren Jaret Jarod Jaron Jasen Jason Javen Javon Jaxon Jayce Jayda Jayde Jayla Jayme Jayne Jeana Jeane Jemal Jenna Jenni Jenny Jerad Jered Jerel Jerod Jerri Jerry Jeryl Jesse Jessi Jessy Jesus Jetta Jevon Jewel Jiles Jimmy Joana Joann Jodie Joell Johan Johny Jolie Jonah Jonas Jones Jonna Jordi Jordy Jorge Jorja Josef Josie Josue Jovan Joyce Juana Judah Judge Judie Jules Julia Julie Julio Junia Junie Juwan

Going to whois.net doesn't help since jps magic is registered to
Steve Brooks Magic P.O.Box 8086 Red Bluff, CA 96080 which is in northern California.

The P might be Pete Biro since he is a frequent poster here and in California. Here is that location. Click Here!.

Peter Biro frequently talke about going to Deans Shop which I believe is in California (Deans Shop is in Glendale California)
Click Here!

Researching Dean Dill I found Click Here!

Now Steve Brooks is invovlved with Reel Magic as we get PM'S and Dean Dill's name is on there, so is there some Pete Biro affilation? There is also a 5 letter J name on this site Jaime Badman. Searching that name in google I find the following quote:

"The Underground Collective have developed many new effects, some of which are being released to the fraternity". The effects on this website have been called revolutionary and this new idea is something the magic fraternity can dream about, so is this revolutionary inventor the J? He is in the UK.

While the internet and telephone that might not be the case and could be anywhere.
Also from Red Bluff to Glendale is 510 mi – (about 7 hours 36 mins) so I was thinking Peter Loughran because if we go to look up Pete's trick Rainmaker we find the following that Steve wrote, and I quote:

"Peter Loughran is one of the most creative people I've had the pleasure to know in the last few years. He is an honorable and ethical man and I am proud to call him my friend. Even with all that in mind, I still feel very honored to be one of the privileged few to whom Peter consults with while he is working on a new trick, effect or illusion".

So can Steve be consulting again with Peter??

I am thinking it has to be with somebody experienced and maybe older (not necessarily, but due to the 50 year comment)

On YouTube the Magic Bakery has a few friends (murphysmagic is one) which is located in Sacramento (Norhern CA, 132 mi – about 2 hours 3 mins to Red Bluff)

Could this be the Dealer for the new item?

jamerz61's is another youtube friend, so James could be the 5 letter J. He is from Canada and Peter Loughran is from Canada which brings me to the next point:

The Magic Bakery is friends with MOIEntertainment (Master of Illusions Entertainment) and also friends with
AmazingJoeJoe - (but we established Joe is 3 letters and not 5) and Friends with tfrank8176.

I really think I might have the P right.
Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Chris Hrusa