The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tenyo of Japan :: Clear Surprise (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4824 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Can other objects be taken from the clear plastic wallet? or is it only paper money?,all the best.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
Anything that folds flat and fits in a certain space can be used. For instance, a small ticket could be produced. It doesn't have to be a piece of paper money.
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magic patagonia
A business card?
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Use a photo of anything you want it to be of. You could work it into the next trick as part of a theme. Smile
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
My favourite Tenyo this year. It has been reviewed by the Wizard Product Review today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeHuULYVKK4
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

My favourite also.....the effect is very surprising....in the Card Surgery you expect the card to be "healed".....in the Memo Pad you expect the coins to dissapear......and in the Miracle Coin Thru you expect the coin penetration into the glass.....but with the Clear Surprise is everything so uncommon and rare (why would you put a bag between two cards???), that you don't know where the trick is taking you and how it would end.....

It's a mystery from the beginning to the end...I think the spectator don't care so much about the cards or how are they manipulated because they are outside of the bag and they act as a simple cover of whatever is happening inside this misterious flexible chamber....
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
A great idea for handing out your business card:

Cut to size a small cardboard with your name printed on (and maybe a photo) and use the plastic bag to hang it over your neck as a name tag at conventions, conferences, meetings etc.

When you want to show some magic or get requested for your business card, simply empty the bag, search in your pockets to 'accidentally' find some playing cards - and produce your business card 'on the fly'. Smile
Due to the complete impromptu character, the props are way less questionable.
One yould also take the extra step and replace the playing cards with something else...
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4824 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Many thanks all ,really good feedback ,all the best.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
One more time if somebody who like Clear Surprise want to writte a review for the blog do not hesitate. I don't really like this one so maybe it's better if I don't writte the review, I could get very nasty lol This trick is as flat as its packaging ! Mouhahahaha
Autobotimus
View Profile
New user
Jacksonville, Fl
4 Posts

Profile of Autobotimus
I will be more than happy to write a review once I recieve it. I ordered it about a week and a half ago from a town that is about an hour and a half away from me and still havent seen it Smile
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4824 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On 2012-11-29 14:15, Autobotimus wrote:
I will be more than happy to write a review once I recieve it. I ordered it about a week and a half ago from a town that is about an hour and a half away from me and still havent seen it Smile

Arh sounds like my town in England,lol.
Autobotimus
View Profile
New user
Jacksonville, Fl
4 Posts

Profile of Autobotimus
I finally gave them a call today, they "overlooked" my order when the shipment came in. Flat out told me I wouldn't have gotten it if I didn't call. :/
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6145 Posts

Profile of motown
It's nice that it can be made up in bike cards.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Autobotimus
View Profile
New user
Jacksonville, Fl
4 Posts

Profile of Autobotimus
Still havent seen my package from the NEXT town over. Ive been looking forward to a couple of things coming from them for two weeks. And they wont give me my money back :/ or even a little break
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Next time try Penguin Magic

It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4824 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On 2012-12-04 20:38, MrWizard wrote:
Next time try Penguin Magic

Penguin? Had an order sent out ,well that's what they reckon last thursday ,just got an e'mail saying it could take up to 3 to 4 weeks ,christ it's only a bloody DVD ,cost half the blooming money of the DVD on top of the original price,not impressed at all and I will not be using them again so I won t have it for christmas that's for sure.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4824 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Well I take it all back ,it came today,so I hold them in very high praise ,sorry for the diss on Penguin.
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Is interesting the oposite reactions that Clear Surprise generates.......some members don´t like it and by the other side I have count about 3 members here that name it as their favourite (including myself)...
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
I just don't understand why you all wait to buy the Tenyo version, and say it's genius while this kind of gimmick has existed for decades.
I like clear Surprise but there is absolutly NO innovation.
And what I like in Tenyo is innovation. It's just for that I think Clear suprise is flat (like is package lol ) for a Tenyo product, but it's good trick, no doubt about this.

For me Memo Pad (with Card surgery) is the winner because you can use it for lot of situations, it's totally new and clever , and I don't have anny issue to make it work and never do any coin fell to the ground.
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
Quote:
On 2012-12-08 10:00, magic patagonia wrote:
Is interesting the oposite reactions that Clear Surprise generates.......some members don´t like it and by the other side I have count about 3 members here that name it as their favourite (including myself)...

Great minds think alike!!!