The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tenyo of Japan :: Missing T-Numbers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
According to The Official Tenyo Website there is no known tricks for T-55 to T-64.

The Tenyo Blog T number list is slightly different, but once again there are tricks missing in the same range.

As I was looking through my tricks today I noticed that my Fantastic is T-62.

Both the Tenyo Official Website and the Tenyo Blog list Fantastic as T-53.

So maybe what Tenyo had done was re-release some tricks using new T numbers.

Also the Tenyo Blog lists Melting Loop as T-64, but my Melting Loop is T-54. The Official Tenyo Site lists Melting Loop as T-54.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Maybe 2 differents numbers for English / Japanese Version.
I think it's the more simple solution.
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
No not English vs. Japanese.

More like Million Flower with two numbers, T-18 and T-88.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
I've posted this somewhere years ago: I think the issue with the missing T numbers is that they issued Sawa's Fantastic with two different numbers. I didn't realize Melting Loop also had two different T numbers. So, the point is, I think they realized that they screwed up on the numbering and just jumped the numbers ahead, leaving a gap caused by the multiple T numbers on these rare tricks. I don't think it's a coincidence that the T numbers suddenly jump ahead when this odd business about mistakenly putting various T numbers on the same trick came about.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Sorry John but the official Japanese Tenyo website list Melting loop as T-64, not T-54.
And the official Tenyo website list Fantastic as T-62 not T-53.
In fact according to The Official Tenyo Website there is no known tricks for T-49 to T-60 and not to T-55 to T-64 like you said.
I think you got tangled with all this numbers and the English tenyo website is not updated. For exemple there is no T-61 I'm magician, T-63 walt Disney World ... in the English version on the website. Do not refer to it too and instead use the original Japanese version wich is more complete and updated.
It's for that I tell you there is different number for English and Japanese Version of tricks because the numbers are not the same for the two versions of the website.

http://www.tenyo.co.jp/magic/library/index.html