The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tenyo of Japan :: Ninja Experiment with packaging for EUR 90,- instant buy! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Not mine, can't comment on the seller as I don't know him in any way, but still an attractive offer!
Be quick...!

http://cgi.ebay.de/130536832722

:)
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
I wonder who his this French Tenyo collector ...
I had money I would have bought for resale as soon ... Money call money ...
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
I was pretty sure you must know him...?? Anyway, his profile seems immaculate. I don't have that much money as well, but still find it a good offer.
The Mati Envelope

Chance's Token
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Yes good offer but with the change Euro/$ I'm not sure he sell it fast.
His Midas Machine was not sold for 39euros. (i have sold lot of them for 110euros in buy it now). Maybe the mistake is to not put is add on ebay.com.
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
At least not to a customer abroad... Smile
Maybe Killertweety will jump in? He must be the richest guy ever - in possession of multiple Billscapes! *LOL*
The Mati Envelope

Chance's Token
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Lol yes it's always good to reminds... he owns several billscape.... and refused to exchange against my "Coin Case" or my "mystic ruby bnip" (that I have finally exchanged against an Excalibur without package, with no other choice and being under its control) A true shark this guy ! and more sadistic (I recall his message once he had received the mystic ruby saying he was in a hurry to repeat the exchange with me):P
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Yes, absolutely! I can't stand his snobism...
Imagine: he even refused a mint Credit Slasher in exchange for it!

• (David, are we still friends?)
The Mati Envelope

Chance's Token
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
He said to me about Mystic ruby : "it's just a paddle trick you know..." Diabolical ...
towledge
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of towledge
How do I (I'm in U.S.) get to see or log into International ebay sites? Can you see all international sites at once?
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
No you can't, AFAIK!
The Mati Envelope

Chance's Token
towledge
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of towledge
Apparently the seller has to choose if his listing will be seen internationally. Maybe ebay charges extra fee fir this?
stuartle
View Profile
Regular user
* UK *
142 Posts

Profile of stuartle
Yeah in the UK its 5p per listing to display worldwide USA/Canada..
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Well well well! What's all this about hey ... bashing the Killertweety lol Smile

Well my dear friends Nicolino and Davy for your information (ya you're still friends lol) I have ONE Billscape and this has been my only 'spare' copy that I'm having now for over a year and a half ... I once (I guess it's a year or 2 - 3 ago)) owned multiple of them but sold them for ridiculous prices (acoording to what people pay for them now) ... so Billscape being my favourite Tenyo effect (for me THE best Tenyo effect by the way) and only having one 'spare' left I'm not very keen on trading (or selling for that matter) this beauty Smile

And yes Stereo I perhaps made a mistake not exchanging it for Coin Case but then again ... who knows what a mint Billscape will be worth in a few years Smile
And I see you're still not over your Mystic Ruby - Excalibur trade (well, if not being that rare Excalibur would be worth A LOT more then that stupid paddle trick you know Smile ) ... well like I said in other threads everyone is trying to do the best possible deals here - I remember you buying this trick for, what was it, 50 - 60 USD (oh yes I keep a very keen eye on all Tenyo transactions on Ebay Smile) and trying to sell it for 150 - 160 USD for weeks (but no-one bought it) after it ... Smile

There is no shame in buying Tenyo as cheap as possible and afterwards selling it for as much as possible .. I mean ... that's what everyone is doing isn't it! Smile In my case I try to 'gain' some money to buy the very rare pieces, like buying Coin Case for , what was it, 330 USD ...?) The litle lady (I mean my wife, not our female Cocker Spaniel) here starts to go berserk when she sees the Creditcard bill at the end of the month (well actually at the beginning of the next month) sometimes haha!

Anyway, 90 EURO for Ninja Experiment is/was an excellent deal! I don't like the trick that much because people figure it out easily when you're not carefull and the lightning conditions aren't 'excellent' but it's still is a gem ... a big illusion made small as I think Cormathces once said. Definately worth 150 EURO in excellent condition if you ask me ... so an excellent deal whoever bought it (no it wasn't me this time lol, I do have a pretty good idea who bought it tho) ... .

Quote:
On 2011-06-22 11:21, towledge wrote:
How do I (I'm in U.S.) get to see or log into International ebay sites? Can you see all international sites at once?

As Nicolino said you can't I'm afraid ... . You have to look at all Ebay-sites (.co.uk, .com, .fr, .es, .de, .nl, .be ...) because when you put an item on Ebay on/in the site of your country only people who search the Ebay site of that country will see it ... . I 'lost' a Billscape for that reason a few years ago putting it for sale on Ebay.be (Belgium) ... I thought to sell it for a lot (it was very rare even then!) but because only European/Belgian people could see it (they log on to Belgium Ebay OR I think European countries show this as being 'foreign') (I don 't know if my explenation makes sence ...) ... I 'sold' it for 30 EURO (LESS then what I payed for it lol) to someone in Italy ... Smile
towledge
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of towledge
Killertweety,

So you can log into another country's ebay site and bid on an item...as log I guess as the seller allows shipping out of his country?
towledge
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of towledge
Killertweety,

So you can log into another country's ebay site and bid on an item...as log I guess asvtge seller allows shipping out of his country?
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Yes, Bill, that works! You even see "my eBay" in the corresponding language!
The Mati Envelope

Chance's Token
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Finally an answer! I have a good laugh! thank you! (I hope I do not need to specify that it was very funny to describe all this stuff mean, I do not regret our exchanges, absolutly no regrets in no way) And besides it allowed me to have a little fun with Nicolino, while my day was really creepy.