The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tenyo of Japan :: Menta marvel (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
johnmharris
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of johnmharris
What is Tenyo's Menta Marvel currently going for these days? I have it in an unopened package (purchased at Tannen's), and I will probably sell it at some point.
johnmharris
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of johnmharris
No thoughts on this from anyone? I was hoping that this thread would be the place to tap into all of the Tenyo knowledge out there!

I've seen it available on another auction site for around $100, but I'm not sure if that is an accurate picture of its actual value or not.

What say ye?
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
I think the actual price is rather quite below $100.
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
I have two mint ones left and I'm not going to sell them for less then 75 EURO (+/- 95 USD); they aren't extremely rare but it is a discontinued item ánd it is a trick that looks a bit 'professional' (according to Tenyo standards even VERY professional). The building quality is excellent and it just looks 'real'.
For me it is an improvement over OCCULT BOARD, but that's just my opninion Smile
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
It's true it is very very very very very good props, nice design and quality. I like it so much.
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Killertweety, don't give it up for less than $100. What you have will become a collector's item, and the laws of supply and demand will hike up the price in the mid-to-long term. It's an investment.

Regards,
Mike
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Hey Mike - nice to see you again so shortly - even elsewhere in the Café! Are you in Tenyos as well? Did you receive my last PM?
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....