The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tenyo of Japan :: Tenyo calandar of Release (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Know you in which period in gneral goes out every year the new collection of Tenyo ?

This year the collection was rather bad, more toy than equipment of magic, and for some years every tricks are plastic and much less mature than in the 80's. Think you that it is the new philosophy of tenyo to get closer to consumers younger with one produced more like toy.

Think you that it is for it that they edit separately everything the years in the "wolrd greatest magic" category tricks more centred towards magician and that this separation is deliberated ?

In fact, have you confidence(trust) in the capacity of Tenyo to surprise you still of numerous years and think you that he shall still exist in 50 years ?
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
I think the tricks are released somewhere oktober/november in Japan. In december/january they are offered ouside Japan in English versions.

I sure hope Tenyo won't introduce the same quality of tricks next year, as this year was absolutely afwull! I have all of them and only the Floating Card is worth mentioning, and it's not even invented by the Tenyo guys. I find the worst trick to be the Millionaire Dream ..., if it wasn't Tenyo and if I would not have been a Tenyo collector I would give it or throw it away!

I really don't know what we can excpect from Tenyo in the future ... perhaps you are right and they aim more to children then in the past and therefore they have a 'Worlds Greatest Magic' collection?
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Deeply the end of the year then!