The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tenyo of Japan :: My 5 Favorite Tenyo & 5 Tenyo-Like to perform (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
edshern
View Profile
Special user
957 Posts

Profile of edshern
Angelo does have them available.
18 pounds (quid?)+ shipping.
Just PM him if interested.
Ed

How do you make the pound symbol using a windows keyboard?
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Quote:
On 2013-01-29 15:05, stereo wrote:
I never understand why people love that much Blue Crystal...

I must apologize. I have performed Blue Crystal for the first time to several peoples, and the reactions were amazing. Wooooow, Haaaaaa, real magic ! etc...
I think knowing how it works for me had completely overshadowed how it's magic when you don't know.

Too bad the Elite version is never coming. I would have bought this one.

Someone sold me a knock off Smile , but I already had the real one so I could compare. The illusion of the knock Off with the bleu stars is very bad, there is no intensity, but the rear of the frame where is the sliding pad is better because there is resistance when you moves the square, and it stuck. So you can let the public examine the props. It's a pity that in Tenyo's version there was absolutely no resistance.
fherrera
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of fherrera
Hello, I have just bought Eye of the Idol but it dit not come with instructions. Can anyone help me. It looks pretty easy but I am not 100% that mine is working right.
Daisydog
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of Daisydog
Hi there. Did another Tenyo lecture today in Scotland. Opened with In The News. They loved it. Then performed Bare bones, 4D illusion, Wandering Hole, Crystal Pyramid, Ninja Experiment and Flying Carpet. All great tricks to perform in a parlour type environment.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
How did you do Flying Carpet for a large group of people? Give everyone a set of glasses?
Daisydog
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of Daisydog
Yes. You can buy packs of the glasses on ebay. I had 20 people having a look first, they then passed the glasses to the remainder to have a shot. Quite a funny scene with everyone wearing the glasses staring at me pretending to fly.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
You don't see the problem with that? Every single person has to be wearing glasses, not just some of the people watching you.
Daisydog
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of Daisydog
I think that everyone that wanted a shot, got a go with the glasses. I suppose if you wanted everyone to see then you'd just buy more glasses. I only thought about 20 odd folk would turn up, but about 35 people ended up watching the lecture. It was all good fun.
mir11
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of mir11
1. Flying Carpet
2. Invisible Zone
3. Crystal Cleaver
4. Prison Box
5. 4-D Surprise