The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tenyo of Japan :: Tenyo 2010 with demo-videos! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Rudy
View Profile
Veteran user
Maryland
360 Posts

Profile of Rudy
I also like the looks of the floating card. When this becomes available I know this is one I will get. Thanks Angelo for a very nice looking effect.
TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1576 Posts

Profile of TheAmazingSteveo
Floating Card looks fantastic!
I will definitely purchase that one.

Nice job Angelo!!!
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1353 Posts

Profile of mike storz
20-30 is a steal. Excellent job!

Mike Smile
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5171 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Wow. Except for Angelo's effect which looks like real magic, the rest of the offerings this year look really wimpy. I absolutely hate tricks that need to be covered like the shrinking pen. Aren't we passed that by now? And the lion truck. Really? I guess you can pass that off as a magical toy that you found in your kid's toy box, but other than that...and the weird food trick. Okay. First let's educate our audience on the nuances of international food, then, let's bring on the fake food. I hate being so negative, especially since I've been collecting Tenyo for close to fifteen years now. But these are weak.

Thank you Angelo, for keeping the magic alive. At least there's some hope for Tenyo.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
I bought the same trick as China Suprise long tme already from one of japanese dealer.
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1486 Posts

Profile of Angelo Carbone
Hello Indomagic,

Both Tenyo and I know the trick you are referring too and my version is different. Smile

@ Booswain: No threads to lift the card up so you can relax.

Thanks all for the comments. I am very proud of it and am just as excited myself Smile

Angelo
The Gift: Trick of the Year 2017
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/themagicinventor
booswain
View Profile
Loyal user
290 Posts

Profile of booswain
Thanks angelo...this trick looks amazing..i will have to pick it up
samdan
View Profile
Special user
519 Posts

Profile of samdan
Does anyone have a release date for rising card?
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1486 Posts

I have been told by Tenyo that new Tenyo range should be released early December, so not long now Samdan.
samdan
View Profile
Special user
519 Posts

Profile of samdan
Thanks Angelo. What is the difficulty level?
Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1486 Posts

Very easy. No forcing. No palming. No sleight of hand.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On 2009-11-02 20:43, Wizard of Oz wrote:
* Except for Angelo's effect which looks like real magic, the rest of the offerings this year look really wimpy.

* I hate being so negative, especially since I've been collecting Tenyo for close to fifteen years now. But these are weak.

* Thank you Angelo, for keeping the magic alive. At least there's some hope for Tenyo.

I agree with Wizard of Oz.

I too feel that in the 2010's Tenyo range, Angelo's Floating Card is the only effect worth considering.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
Angelo,

What is the different with mine ? Becuase the effect and prop looks the same...
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4885 Posts

Profile of gdw
Indomagic, not sure, but I think angelo is talking about the floating card. Unless h also did the food one.
As for the floating card, its the only on that looks like it could be used as regular magic, not just tenyo magic.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4885 Posts

Profile of gdw
Indomagic, not sure, but I think angelo is talking about the floating card. Unless h also did the food one.
As for the floating card, its the only on that looks like it could be used as regular magic, not just tenyo magic.

Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1486 Posts

Hello indomagic!

Sorry can you tell me more about your effect or post a video? I am not sure what you are referring to.

Thank you!
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
Hi Angelo

I am referring to China Suprise which change a napkin to dimsum ( somai). Are you talking about the same issue here ?
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4885 Posts

Profile of gdw
Oh, by the way, floating card look amazing, and looks like what I've been looking for in a floating card. I had some ideas on how to do it, so it would be exactly what I wanted, but if it's done for me, even better, lol.

I did not know that Tenyo brought in products from others like that. Again, very nice to see a Tenyo release that will be real world usable, and not just a novelty. Not that I don't LOVE their "novelty" type releases, I just almost never have a use for them. I think only one or two have I ever been able to work out an application for that I would use, but they still required a rebuilding. Still I LOVE them.

Angelo Carbone
View Profile
V.I.P.
1486 Posts

Here is the English packaging for the floating card effect:

http://www.hanklee.org/xcart/product.php......0&page=1
MagicMan1957
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of MagicMan1957
Angelo, Your item looks the best of the new lot....BY FAR!

Also, I have always wondered why new Tenyo items every year are usually available in the USA at the very end of the year.

Wouldn,t their sales here be much larger if available and in stores by November 1 each year for much bigger holiday sales?