The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Periods & styles of Magic :: Faceless (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Profile of foreva.infiniti
I've had senior magicians tell me never removing my mask is not a good idea and its bad business. My Character Foreva Infiniti is a female and male. One who can never remove the mask even for an agent or executive. Im told this is bad business over and over again but I think curiousity is just getting to my colleagues but the way I see it if there's someone else besides Foreva Infiniti behind that mask the character essentially dies along with my career.
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
Habbrock
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of Habbrock
It can be a good thing and a bad thing. There are lots of character magicians that don't break character until the costume is removed (including me). This is just an extension of that. Character taken to the extreme. If it works, go for it IMHO.
-Jason Porter
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Keep the mystique.
TH

Occupy Your Dream
curtgunz
View Profile
Special user
Only 99% of users have more than
784 Posts

Profile of curtgunz
Well, now I'm curious. Do you have a picture of Foreva Infiniti?

See it's already working. Smile
Click for Free Resources for Performers

YouTube channel specifically for family & kids show magicians. Click -- You need to subscribe.