The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Now that’s funny! :: Joke files database (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1607 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
I have compiled almost 500 jokes and one liners from over ten years of files. These are in a easy to use database that can be searched by topic or evan just a word or two. It uses the popular evernote program if you are familair with it. The nice thing about this is by using this program you can have your jokes on any device you own from desktop to lapto to smartphone. They are all always in sync with each other.

There are jokes about most any subject like doctor, lawyer, wife kids, you name it it is covered. These are mostly very short which makes them ideal for todays audience. There are puns, intros, heckler jokes, jokes for good trick you do and bad. This is a very complete list. What's more is the list keeps growing and once you purchase this (one time) you continue to get free updates.

Email me if you wish more details. My email is in the profile section here as the powers that be say not to list emails seperate here.

Ron
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1607 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
I will give this away to the first 5 emails in exchange for reviews.
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1607 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
All free copies are gone
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1607 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
All the jokes are clean. There is no blue humor.
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1607 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
OK one person could not figure out the download database so I have one opening if anyone else would like a free trial. Others had no problems. Fisrt email get the free jokes.

Ron
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1607 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
All the free trials are gone. The price now is $20.00 for jokes that are added to every day. Once you pay you never pay again. Currently there are over 500 with more being added all the time. That is less than $.04 per joke. M y goal is a minimum of 1,000 to start and I will add as I scower the web for more. Te jokes are all g-PG and best. There are jokes for openeing a show-doctor jokes-wife jokes. Jokes if you mess up, jokes for hecklers. One liners and short (very short) jokes or stories. There are jokes of all types. There has never been anything like this. You can find a joke by subject, or just one word. If you type search for "diet" all the jokes with the word "diet" appear. Now you can easily pick and choose a joke to fit any occasions or subjects.

Ron
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1607 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
To be clear these are not original jokes but ones I have collected over time. Yes, one could use Google to find jokes but that takes a lot of time culling out the jokes. These are already to be sorted for you either by subject or open a single word or phrase.

I have decided the price may be a little steep even though I will be working on this daily with updates and new material all of which one gets free when signing up. The final price will be $14.95.

Ron
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1607 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
Approaching 600 jokes now with more to follow.

Ron
bogart md
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of bogart md
This is a very useful accessory, with the cross indexing feature. Most are short jokes, great for MCs or to plug in effects. Who among us couldn't use a little more humor in their acts. Although Ron says these are old jokes, many will be new to you and your audience. Highly recommended!
Keith