The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Now that’s funny! :: Letting all of you know (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Bradley Morgan
View Profile
Special user
703 Posts

Profile of Bradley Morgan
Where can I order the DVD? Sounds awesome.
"I do not know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones." - Einstein
marko
View Profile
Inner circle
2109 Posts

Profile of marko
Quote:
By the way, when this thread started there was a point of some kind, but by now I have forgot what it is.

You must be mistaken.
Thought: Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
Chris Berry
View Profile
Special user
831 Posts

Profile of Chris Berry
Well I invented money and own the copyrights and patents, but was kind enough to let everyone use it for magic.

Now that you are taking money from us that have used and/or use the pass, I will be suing for the use of my money. Sounds crazy because you would be paying me with what I invented therefore my lawsuit would never end and/or never have started.

That is why I am taking all payments in gold bullion. Thank you.

Chris
Brian Lehr
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Canada
1605 Posts

Profile of Brian Lehr
Quote:
On 2003-06-16 03:40, marko wrote:
You will be hearing from my lawyers soon as I copyrighted the pinky break 20 years ago

Well, I've never had a pinky break. 10 years ago I had a baby toe break -- does that mean I still have to pay? Smile

Brian

Quote:
On 2003-06-16 12:09, denny_Corby wrote:
That's like us playing Alex Elmsley to do his count.

If we're not supposed to pay Alex, then who in the world got my $20.00 bucks? I was told Alex wanted it! Smile
SDR
View Profile
Elite user
430 Posts

Profile of SDR
Quote:
On 2003-06-17 00:27, blehr wrote:
Quote:
On 2003-06-16 03:40, marko wrote:
You will be hearing from my lawyers soon as I copyrighted the pinky break 20 years ago

Well, I've never had a pinky break.

Pick up a copy of Ray Kosbys Impossible Magic, you'll have several!
Skulldini
View Profile
New user
N. California
80 Posts

Profile of Skulldini
Hey Jacks,
Were you talking about doing the pass with cards?
If that's the case, I owe you nothing. I thought you were talking about passing gas. LOL Smile
Skulldini Smile
ChrisZampese
View Profile
Veteran user
Hamilton, NZ
341 Posts

Profile of ChrisZampese
Quote:
On 2003-06-16 23:19, marko wrote:
Quote:
By the way, when this thread started there was a point of some kind, but by now I have forgot what it is.

You must be mistaken.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

That is possibly the funniest thing I have heard you say marko!! I think it is right up there with the funniest things I have read on this board!
The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. Whoever does not know it and can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are
Reg Rozee
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, Canada
592 Posts

Profile of Reg Rozee
I thought I should inform you all that I own complete rights to the process of "copyrighting" and "patenting", so all of you that collect on either owe me a cut... Smile

-Reg {*}
Reality is what doesn't go away when you stop believing in it. -Phillip K. Dick

Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes? -Chico Marx