The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Now that’s funny! :: Fart Machine?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
When the men in the audience hear the fart sound, their eyes are going to be following a certain part of her body throughout the show. It might take the attention off me.
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
When I worked as Kozak's sidekick, part of my job was picking the female for the Second Sight routine. It was embarrassing for the young lady because we worked that routine "blue" as they say.

-=tab
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
Mike Brezler
View Profile
Inner circle
Waynesboro, Pa.
1114 Posts

Profile of Mike Brezler
No, but I think it would be a gas.
Pizpor
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of Pizpor
I do a farting-sponge-balls-to-poetry routine that actually got me a trophy one time. The fart machine remote control is hooked up to a toe switch (inspired by Anything's a Radio). The poem I wrote (inspired by Stan Kate and Edith) has a ton of double entendre. Every time you or the spectator squeeze the sponge balls, they let out a little fart.

I got the idea after growing tired of watching everyone make sponge squeak with a hidden squeaker. I made mine fart.
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
That is something new, Pizpor.
Alex Palombo
View Profile
Regular user
Abington, Pennislyvania
105 Posts

Profile of Alex Palombo
I have its lol
Philadelphia SYM Assembly 96 Member
Magicians' Alliance of Eastern States Member
Smile MAGICIAN DIRECTORY member
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Wondering right now if somebody makes a smaller, more compact fart machine than the original truck stop model I bought close to ten years ago???
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1840 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
Fart Machine 2 works well.

FB has a few fart vid's and they are funny as can be.
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1840 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
Here is what you do:

Place Fart Machine under a chair with Gaffers Tape

Have a spectator sit in a chair facing the audience.

Have them pick a card and ask them to concentrate on the card.

Say on the count of three made a concentration face like this.

You show them your grimace face you want them to make.

Count to three and when they make the face you push the button for fart machine.

Everyone laughs.

You say I didn't mean for you to concentrate that hard. More laughs

Not a stage effect. The platform show works best.
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."