The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: I.B.M. Youth :: Young Magicians Showcase (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
LanceRich
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of LanceRich
http://www.facebook.com/notes/ibm-conven......55639349

Are you a youth member or do you know one? Or do you know someone who should be one?

At the Dallas 2011 I.B.M. Convention we want to see you and hear from you! We have a major changes happening with the convention, and a big part of that includes stuff for you to do...but we want to know what interests you.

Do you like stage? Close-up? Platform magic? Where do you perform? Who are your favorite magic stars?

As part of the Convention we want to showcase your performing talents as well, because we know you have them. And talent like yours needs to have a stage!

Let us know...We're excited about this convention and we want you to be too.

Remember to get registered by December 31 so you can save a lot of money, and get the best seating for all of the shows.

And pass this note along to all of the people you know who love magic and would like to be at the I.B.M. Convention. <span>And to all of the youth you think would like to perform at the convention!
LanceRich
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of LanceRich
Here's a little more info about the Young Magicians Show that is planned for Dallas 2011:

For the first time in I.B.M. Convention history, the International Brotherhood of Magicians is assembling some of our most talented junior members to perform in a professionally produced cabaret show at the Dallas 2011 Convention. We're seeking talented performers between the ages of 7 and 17 to star in this show.

The I.B.M. Convention is undergoing a major overhaul, and this show which will showcase our best young magicians will be performed 4 times during the convention as part of our new Fab 4 Events. Performers will be compensated with cash based on their number of performances up to a full complimentary registration. In addition they will be billed as featured talent which will be a great resume builder. They'll also have the bragging rights of being onstage with a world renowned magician. Not to mention the honor of performing for so many of their peers.

If you are an interested young member, or you know of one, and you think this might be for you, we'd love to see your talent.

Here is a link to the note about it: http://www.facebook.com/notes/ibm-conven......48333593
Cody Comet
View Profile
Loyal user
Louisville, KY
201 Posts

Profile of Cody Comet
Do we contact the dallas2011@magician.org email if we're interested or is there another one we need to contact?
LanceRich
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of LanceRich
Yes Cody,

That's the correct account to email. And your email was received. Someone will get back with you.
Cody Comet
View Profile
Loyal user
Louisville, KY
201 Posts

Profile of Cody Comet
Ok Lance. Thanks for letting me know! I hope I can be a part of this wonderful new venture!