The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine :: Getting into (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
darkhawk
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of darkhawk
Hello
I am was not sure what post to add this to but.
How could I get a trick or slight published in any one of the magic publications??
I may have a slight/trick or two ((like everyone)) that I feel I modified or created in a way that could become a published trickby me. Maybe even a slight know after me (that would be the coolist). That has been my goal for years to one day get published so how do I do it? Is it a dream better left dreaming or just a guy needing to be taken down a peg. OR is there a chance?
Thank-you
Chad Barnard
View Profile
Special user
Mt. Airy, NC
763 Posts

Profile of Chad Barnard
Contact Richard Kaufman over at Genii.
MagiClyde
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
871 Posts

Profile of MagiClyde
Quote:
Is it a dream better left dreaming or just a guy needing to be taken down a peg. OR is there a chance?

You will never know until you try....and keep trying.
Magic! The quicker picker-upper!
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Each magazine tells you how to submit things for possible inclusion in future issues. At the least, contact the editor.

Good luck. Mark.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
The best thing to do is to send me a video clip via the internet, or send me a DVD or videotape with your item on it. You can find my address at the Genii website.
darkhawk
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of darkhawk
Thanks great I did not think it could be so easy to get into contact. I now have work to do and make that first attempt. then make a good video. :')
thanks guys and Richard