The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine :: September issue of Genii (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Dave Dorsett
View Profile
Veteran user
Macomb, Illinois
345 Posts

Profile of Dave Dorsett
If you don't normally read it, you must somehow find a way to beg, borrow or steal access to the September issue of Genii. Stephen Minch has written a memoriam for Tommy Wonder that is among the most moving, heartfelt pieces ever put on paper. It is a work of art.
Dave Dorsett
Douglas~Wayne Illusioneering
Scott Compton
View Profile
Special user
Hampton, VA
747 Posts

Profile of Scott Compton
It is a nice article on Tommy.

Also, Jonathan Townsend is featured in the magazine as well. What an informative piece.

So go out and get one!
Magic is an art. I am merely a tour guide.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scott-Compton-Magician/160270640674735

"You are the magic" Jay Ose to Albert Goshman
emanmagic5
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
614 Posts

Profile of emanmagic5
I will try my best but I don't think my local magic shop sells them..LOL
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
You can always contact Genii directly and purchase a back issue. Here is the link to help get you started.

http://geniimagazine.com/back_issues/index.html

Mark.
Jim Salabim
View Profile
Loyal user
Skien, Norway
240 Posts

Profile of Jim Salabim
What other issues of Genii is a "must-have", except this one? Especially in regards to coin-magicians.

Jim
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27309 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
There are all sorts of goodies to be found in the online index at the Genii site. Have a look for "Sawa", "Dingle", "Hooser", "Bertram" ...
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Jim Salabim
View Profile
Loyal user
Skien, Norway
240 Posts

Profile of Jim Salabim
When I look at the Genii back issue order pages I find that from April 2002 to March 2006 there is no index. Also no index on volumes 1 through 63. So basically I find very little.

Jim
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27309 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Kimura
View Profile
Special user
519 Posts

Profile of Kimura
Quote:
On 2007-03-01 02:43, Jim Salabim wrote:
When I look at the Genii back issue order pages I find that from April 2002 to March 2006 there is no index. Also no index on volumes 1 through 63. So basically I find very little.

Jim

There was an online genii magazine index hosted by Cameron Roat that was a great alternative to the back issue listing on the Genii website. It was going to be transferred to the Genii website but it hasn't appeared yet due to a computer crash of some kind.