The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians :: Great card effect in Feb. MAGIC (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
wunceaponatime
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of wunceaponatime
Check out Chance or Choice in Joshua Jay's column in Feb. 2009 MAGIC Magazine. It's a great prediction effect that uses the Faro Shuffle and was created by the Café's Larry Barnowsky.

There is also an easy prediction effect using M&Ms by Vinny Deponto.

-David
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4710 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Hey David, it was great to hang out with you and BJ a few weeks ago! I believe that's the routine that BJ fooled me with - he told me that Larry taught it to him, but I didn't know it was going to be in the same issue as the New York Coin Guys! Good stuff! Let's do it again soon! And if you see Greebel, tell him I said hello, and will be sending some stuff his way.
Special sale! FREE magician T shirt (a $25 value, only L or XL - see link) while supplies last with each purchase of MIGRATE ($35 ppd USA) Magnetic Coins ($40 ppd USA) or Conviction Prediction ($45 ppd
https://youtube.com/shorts/GbIwPoZ8qy4?si=eqxR6X6XGynLf3ET
inquire for ordering information here or to rubinsteindvm@aol.com
hdragonetta
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of hdragonetta
Is the trick of Larry's in Kingdom of the Red?
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4770 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
Hi hdragonetta,

"Chance or Choice" is a new effect which is not in my book Kingdom of the Red. You can only find it in the February 2009 issue of MAGIC Magazine.

Larry