The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians :: Jason England's reviews (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Jeff Corn
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1190 Posts

Profile of Jeff Corn
Am I the only one that loves reading reviews from Jason England? Especially when they concern Kevin Parker's products. I remember when the reviews fro Psnype and Edge came out. I wanted to frame them for being the most entertaining reviews I'd ever read and it seems he's outdone himself this month.
Yes, that is my real name. Yes, I am a real person. No, you probably won't agree with me.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7028 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Yeah, it's pretty great Smile
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
michaangelo
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of michaangelo
LOVE Them!!!
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3997 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
Jason is a neat, entertaining guy all-around. If you ever run into him, get him to show you the routine he used as his Magic Castle audition...
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
Hmmmmm, I think Jason is secretly jealous of Kevin as Kevin is young, good looking and inventive.
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3997 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
Well, Jason is young... well, maybe not...Smile

At least he is good-looking... Well..........Smile

But he IS inventive! Isn't he?!?!?! Smile
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
Jeff Corn
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1190 Posts

Profile of Jeff Corn
It's only good to be inventive if the invention is worth the effort.
Yes, that is my real name. Yes, I am a real person. No, you probably won't agree with me.
truthteller
View Profile
Inner circle
2584 Posts

Profile of truthteller
Well said, Jeff.

Jason is one of the most knowledgeable magicians I know. I have tremendous respect for his opinions. He has studied with the best of the best and knows what's good from what's not. The consensus of my peer group concurs with Jason in regard to Parker's material.

Brad Henderson
Allan Bright
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Allan Bright
I Love his reviews as well. He knows how different people react to different things and not only speaks about what he thinks.
Jeff Corn
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1190 Posts

Profile of Jeff Corn
I got to watch him messing around last Wednesday night. He was sailing cards across the table when someone asked him to demonstrate seconds. His response "Oh, I was" got a big laugh.