The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Feminine Mystique :: Alexanderia the Great is an Adventurewoman! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Just saw this posted on Facebook- Really cool page with one of our own featured!
http://www.adventurewoman.com/aw.php
I don't know why she didn't tell us about it herself!
Well done Alexanderia!
Alexanderia_the_Great
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of Alexanderia_the_Great
Gsidhe,

Thank you for the notice. I have had trouble with my password and so I was off for a bit as I had a hard drive crash on my pc twice. I can escape chains and shackles but not PC problems.

Thanks as it was an honor to be mentioned with some amazing women on that site like Amelia Earhart & Janet Guthrie (true ground breakers and history makers). I should be so lucky.

Alex
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Wow, Alex! That is great! Are there any videos available that we can watch?

Doug
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Nice!!!!
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Alexanderia_the_Great
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

For videos go to my YouTube channel Alexanderiathegreat or my web site Alexanderiathegreat.com

Click here to view attached image.
Alexanderia_the_Great
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Dougini,
Here is a new video of my latest escape called the Underwater Cell. The article is about building a dream of mine and how we made it happen. The Underwater Cell is a cube like cell which is clear on all sides and filled with water. Any prisoner confined to the cell has their hands forced through the top of the cell lid where two small holes have been cut out. The prisoners hands are handcuffed or shackled through the two small holes in the top of the cell lid. The prisoner is allowed a final breath and then the lid is padlocked shut submerging the prisoner. Since their hands are on the outside of the lid they must somehow escape the cuffs/shackles and then must pick the padlock outside of the tank while they are submerged underwater inside the tank. With this prison cell, if the inmate does not escape, it is a death sentence and their are no appeals.
Check it out and let me know what you think.

Story
http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/featur......-Houdini

Pictures
http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/featur......-Houdini

Video
http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/multim......o-escape
Eris
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Eris
Tell you what I think...it's a rip off of the cell Morgan does.I think she even calls it The Cell. Sure yours is clear and has water but other than that it's just like her's evven down to the holes on top and cuffs you use.Don't you even mention Morgan on the video? Ouch.

Eris
Alexanderia_the_Great
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Eris,
I am not sure what you are talking about. The only water escape that I know that Morgan does is a barrel escape. We saw it in Princeton NJ at the Balloon Festival. It was top notch like all of her act. Morgan is a friend and is amazing at what she does.
When I was having trouble getting the lock given its position I missed the first time we filmed this escape. Bill had reminded me of a move that Morgan had showed us and of course he gave her full credit for the move. If I was trying to rip off anyone especially Morgan why would I mention her.

We both think the world of Morgan. In fact years ago we showed her some of our escapes and asked her feedback. She is a class act and I would never try and hurt her.

Sorry but I disagee here. This is a small cell underwater escape in full view.
Alex
angelx03
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of angelx03
You saw Morgan's water barrel escape at the Balloon Festival? I thought she cut that due to an impending storm.