The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Feminine Mystique :: Young Patricia Duncan is really special (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
mtpascoe
View Profile
Inner circle
1932 Posts

Profile of mtpascoe
I found this on you tube on this young female magician. In the beginning she does stock stuff. Then for her closer, she does Okito's floating ball. Very well done. Tell me what you all think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNDt_zcJHQA
Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3623 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
Thought it was good - a little rushed, but she will no doubt correct that with time. Nice ball routine... and nice to see a young lady magician!
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1252 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
Based on her age, I think she is ok, timing and framing come with experience.
I'm showing to my 8 years old daughter her videos for motivational purpose.
Regards!
The Mighty Fool
View Profile
Inner circle
I feel like a big-top tent having
2140 Posts

Profile of The Mighty Fool
She's got the magic down great, now if we could just add some theatrics & stage presence we'd have a show!
Everybody wants to beleive.....we just help them along.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Young as she is, I can see why she is so much into colors.

Her act won second place, I wonder what the first place act was like.

In the far future I might hire her if she wants to be an assistant.
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5695 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
I thought she exhibited nice control with the ball (other than having to neal to get it to come to her in the opening). For her age, I thought she was awesome! Keep an eye out...she'll be going places!
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
mtpascoe
View Profile
Inner circle
1932 Posts

Profile of mtpascoe
Alan if you are still monitoring this, how’s Patricia coming along with her magic? Keep us updated every so often. I have a feeling is going to go far.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Oh...this is so cool. Just WONDERFUL to see this. This little lady is gonna go places. Seeing how old this thread is, I hope she is still performing. I would REALLY encourage her to continue. The audience was impressed. And so am I.

There is NO reason why ladies can't perform magic, when we have a little budding star like this...

Doug
s3rg3
View Profile
New user
Belgium
72 Posts

Profile of s3rg3
I can't find any "new" footage of her on youtube...

Nobody knows if she is still performing ?
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Nope. Done some extensive searches and inquiries. Nada. Too bad. We need fresh talent, and this little lady looked promising. Who knows? We may see her on World's Greatest Magic one day. Ya never know!

Doug
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
That was really wonderful, if she stopped doing magic I hope she got back into it; and if she still does magic I hope there will be some more videos.
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
NabsS
View Profile
New user
Geneva (Switzerland)
97 Posts

Profile of NabsS
Nice presentation. Simple but straight-to-the-point effects. However, the floating ball was great. Where (Store, DVD, etc.) can I find the method + props to be able to do that. It looks extremely versatile.
Matti Kaki
View Profile
New user
Finland - - I.B.M. Finnish Magicians Assn
84 Posts

Profile of Matti Kaki
I watched the floating ball once again and it really looks awesome. Her control is great even if she was grown up. Any idea where she is today and has she possibly continued making magic and perhaps will make comeback when she has finished her school? This kind of talent would be a great role model.