The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Feminine Mystique :: Quick question if I may ladies... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2426 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
As children have any of you been in secret clubs with friends or something similar to this where you would have had a secret password - or - is there an event from your childhood where a password was used and is still remebered now, like at some of the summer camps with friends....
I am really looking to get the American ladies experiences with anything relating to this... thanks...

Also secret languages but specifically passwords...
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Chances are they aren't telling!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Debbie Black
View Profile
New user
Phoenix,
57 Posts

Profile of Debbie Black
Yes, I had a secret panel club with friends at school; complete with secret codes and password into special places ; treehouse, river cave, waterfall trail bridge. I have never forgotten the password... sometimes I think remembering it still is a portal to a mysterious state of consciousness in the brain, remembering a truly magic time.

I wonder if I were hooked up to a device which registered alpha, delta, etc. waves in the brain, if an unusual pattern would occur each time I remembered the password...
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2426 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
Thanks Debbie... Anymore or am I going top find that not many women have had this experience in life...
thanks
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi,

Somehow I missed this post when it first appeared a few months ago.

Yes, I had a secret club, clubhouse, passwords for various things that only myeself and three other friends shared from the ages of 10-12. Still remember them all today, just like Debbie remembers hers.

One of those friends and I are still in contact today and we recently rehashed all those memories. The words, "Humma Humma Moe" brought us both in fits of hysterical laughter. I devulged the secret word but won't devulge it's meaning. Smile

Chrystal
clarissa35f
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Profile of clarissa35f
Quote:
On 2007-10-08 16:06, Silvertongue wrote:
As children have any of you been in secret clubs with friends or something similar to this where you would have had a secret password - or - is there an event from your childhood where a password was used and is still remebered now, like at some of the summer camps with friends....
I am really looking to get the American ladies experiences with anything relating to this... thanks...

Also secret languages but specifically passwords...

hmmm In the Spanish Culture when I was growing up, girls went through a " secret Language" phase to discuss boys without needing to whisper. it was always fun because we could do it with them there, and they would not be the wiser or so we thought.

After I came to New York I realized it was a variation of Pig latin. It was called Heringonso is Puerto Rico. You basically added the syllable Chi before all syllables , and spoke as fast as you could... it sounds like you could decipher it easilly, but trust me.. Vowel sounds are very common in Spanish... it took me a while to become ummm..fluent.
“Amateurs practice until they get it right.
Professionals practice until they can’t get it wrong.” <Anonymous>
"There is no such thing as magic, there is no other way that could have been done" <Whit Haydn>