The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Feminine Mystique :: Seriously creepy people... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
CharlaineC
View Profile
New user
rhode island
61 Posts

Profile of CharlaineC
I first want to say that this thread in my own opinion be made a sticky for this section as It is truly informative. I was surprised to find mention of "Deep6" here as this person has popped up on a number of other forums I belong to as well as a warning about him at one of the clubs I belong to and sadly my own personal experience with him non magic related.

When I first read this thread I was going to offer some information but it seams I am not their only former law enforcement type here and the information is the same. I'm so proud to belong to a forum where people take care of each other and that is such a wonderful thing..

My own experience is simple I belong to a group of assault survivors and he started with being sorry about what happened (at this time he was posing as a woman).and wanting to help then trying to pry for the story in intimate details I mean sickly details. After two emails I changed my account and had him blocked from the group, and I was not the only one from the group who had issues with him. to the point the Army Criminal Investigations Command had become involved.
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Just suggested the thread as a sticky.
If you think it should be a sticky, please go here to voice your opinion-
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=40&3
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1378 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
Ah, stalkers. Frustrating, but seemingly everpresent. One stalker actually assumed my identity! No, she did not steal my credit info, she began to impersonate me! She was on facebook for a short time pretending to be me: the Magician/Storyteller, using her own photo. However, her site vanished. I was glad.

With so much electronic media, we all must be vigilant regarding what we post online. It is good to think twice before posting personal info to various public forums. I used to have a detailed show calendar on my website. Not anymore. Stalkers can track you down to your show and thieves can ransack your home while you are at the show.
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
Banester
View Profile
Special user
669 Posts

Profile of Banester
Interesting, deep6 has another meaning which was I am sure choosen deliberately.

Urban Dictionary:
Quote:
To "deep 6" a person is to kill them. Typically a euphamism used in terms of organized crime. The phrase comes from the fact that people are traditionally burried 6 feet undergound after death.
The art of a magician is to create wonder.
If we live with a sense of wonder, our lives
become filled with joy
-Doug Henning-
soybntree
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of soybntree
Quote:
To "deep 6" a person is to kill them. Typically a euphamism used in terms of organized crime. The phrase comes from the fact that people are traditionally burried 6 feet undergound after death.

Very worrying it is sad that our society can create such people. All I can say is be careful what information you are giving out ever more so on the internet.
~ Soybntree