The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Feminine Mystique :: Who's your favorite female magician? (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
Phil Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Newark, Ohio
1117 Posts

Profile of Phil Thomas
The beautiful and talented Angela Funovits gets my vote every time.
"If we lose the sense of the mysterious, life is no more than a snuffed out candle."

Albert Einstein
harbour
View Profile
Loyal user
283 Posts

Profile of harbour
Ariann Black
harbour
View Profile
Loyal user
283 Posts

Profile of harbour
Suzanne, too.
alextsui
View Profile
Regular user
Malaysia
155 Posts

Profile of alextsui
My vote goes to Katalin of http://www.misskatalin.com

She is as talented as she is beautiful.
The Best Magic Effects to Take Your Performance to the Next Level
https://FireBirdMagic.com
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Katalin! She is so beautiful...it stuns me. I spend countless time staring at her pictures. That vid of her as Catwoman...MY GOSH!! Gahhhh! I can't stand it...I'm just gobsmacked!

Honestly, though...she'd never give me the time of day. She might give me a second glance to give a description to the police...

Doug
Intrepid
View Profile
Inner circle
Silver Spring, MD
1186 Posts

Profile of Intrepid
Yumi, Jade, and Juliana Chen all get my vote.
Bob
Discordia
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Discordia
My favorite female magicians are Maritess Zurbano, Kimberly Bornstein and She Dini!
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
I'm a big fan of Misty Lee now! Smile

Doug
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Quote:
On 2013-09-19 19:53, Dougini wrote:
I'm a big fan of Misty Lee now! Smile

Doug

I was waiting for you to post that!

ME TOO ! Smile
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quite a few have come and gone. Randi Rain has always been a fave, but I know her. Not personally, but here in the Café. Magic Babe (Ning?) is a talented young woman. It's difficult to pick a favorite out of so many. Galina, Alana, and all these European women magicians...yow! How do you pick one over the other? Each is different.

Japanese and Chinese lady magicians abound on YouTube! One Chinese gal absolutely FLOORED me. I can't find it now. It's all in those weird letters YouTube is so find of. I should have made it a favorite I guess. I have not seen Charlotte Pendragon perform solo yet. Now THERE is a lady magician! Jonathan made her a STAR! What a great team there!

Even after all this, I still cannot get Sia Synn out of my mind! You get the point...(a-HEM!) Smile

Doug