The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... :: Anyone Interested? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Muzz
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of Muzz
Hi,

Anyone in the York/Yorkshire area who fancies hitting some pubs/clubs and doing some hypno stuff? I'm looking to get some experience hypnotising and looking for anyone else in the same boat who fancies joining me. I figure perhaps as a confidence builder it would be easier going out in 2s or more rather than alone. PM if you are interested.

Cheers
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4179 Posts

Profile of bobser
Pity you didn't ask earlier Muzz.
I just arrived back home (5 hour drive!) from doing a gig on Saturday night in 'Kettlewell' (just a short drive from you). Had lots of fun afterwards visiting the village's four pubs where the requests to try out for the UK Hypnosis team were overwhelming. The best volunteer was the manager of The Fox & Hounds in Starbotton (2 miles from Kettlewell). Pop in and say "Hi" sometime. He does a great Tarzan impression!
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
Muzz
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of Muzz
Bobser, yes that's not so far away! Gutted I missed it! So the show went well I take it? If you are ever doing a show my way again please let me know, would love to come see it.

Thanks