The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... :: Dynamic Subroutines. reprise (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Partizan
View Profile
Inner circle
London UK
1682 Posts

Profile of Partizan
Posted in the wrong section, moved here

Have any Hyp practitioners used dynamic subroutines?

These are highly structured dynamic inserts that can be subconsiously invoked by the subject in reply to an event.

They are used as long standing routines in the subjects process of thought causing large electrical and chemical responses from the brain.

I have been developing a method of encoding quite large routines into a persons mind, the routine I am working on gives the subject enhanced memory.

I have a set of rules that are inserted into the subjects consciousness that help them to encode and decode data. the effort of this encription/decription process can take years too master by normal means, but I believe I have a way to make it a natural and fast thing.

The programming I have developed allows me to inplant large sets of instructions (like programming a computer) in a very small package. If you were conducive I could give you a photograhpic memory in just 1 hour. (1 hour to install it, the ability grows over the following days and weeks).

Dynamic Subs are already in your brain. Hypnosis is just a way of connecting them in a more efficient mannor.
"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
- Mark Twain
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
The technique is called post hypnotic suggestion.

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
Partizan
View Profile
Inner circle
London UK
1682 Posts

Profile of Partizan
This is more like post hypnotic restrucuring. One of the first steps in my memory programming involves a set of small suggestions structured to form the base.

The suggestions result in creating a more vivid sensory set that is then used as a fundemental encoding tool along with the next suggestions.
They concentrate on building a basic conversion method that will be fixed permenently.

There are 14 modules of suggestion if you like.
- Mark Twain
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
So you are talking multimodal anchoring techniques allied with post hypnotic suggestion and bringing the whole method into the consciousness of the subject?

Lee Darrow, C.H.
Partizan
View Profile
Inner circle
London UK
1682 Posts

Profile of Partizan
No. I am not.
- Mark Twain
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
Then please clarify. You are using non-standard terminologies and not giving a lot of detail about your model at all.

From the sound of it, you are structuring a set of anchors, using the full spectrum of VA(1) A(2)KO input channels (to use NLP terminology) to help the volunteer create a basis for complex responses to single triggering stimuli in a show or therapeutic situation - one trigger to get multiple, cascading, responses, is what it seems you are referring to, but your language use is unclear.

My initial questions, if that is what you are doing, is how you are verifying the claim of "massive electrical and chemical changes in the brain" that you cited in your initial post as well as what you are using these "dynamic subroutines" for?

I can see several potential uses for such a modality in something like phobia relief, or as a cascade triggering of a series of responses in a show situation, much like the series response Pat Collins used to get in her classic "The Redcoats Are Coming" routine, but with the possibility of getting even more complex responses.

A question arises from that, however, about clarity on stage: if you get too complex, the AUDIENCE will have trouble following what is supposed to be happening.

So, please, can you clarify this process and how you integrate it into a show?

Lee Darrow, C.H.
Partizan
View Profile
Inner circle
London UK
1682 Posts

Profile of Partizan
Ahh, Sorry Lee. This is not something I use too entertain, I guess it is more therapy then show material.

The "massive electrical and chemical changes in the brain" have been measured during hypnosis and also memory imprinting. I am using one to control the behaviour of the other and providing definiate and permanent change to the brain when successful.

I am trying to finess a method of psudo-photographic memory using standard memory teachings, taught under hypnosis. To have this set of rules running permanently without needing specific triggers or effort.

The thing I have come across is that I can get the rules to modify themselves as they require.
- Mark Twain