The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... :: Why are you on this forum? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Books are discounted to boost sales and push something up the charts. They are not discounted because they are doing badly.

That only happens when something has been out of print and they want to clear out stock from the warehouses. At least two years down the line.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2012-04-23 18:50, TonyB2009 wrote:
Books are discounted to boost sales and push something up the charts. They are not discounted because they are doing badly.

That only happens when something has been out of print and they want to clear out stock from the warehouses. At least two years down the line.

Ain't that the truth.
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4179 Posts

Profile of bobser
It's a place I arrived at some years ago and have met many friends.
But I have now moved to other forums where I can truly talk with like-minded people who are interested in who I am and wht I do and how I do it.
But I like to pop in now and again and say hi. It does no harm and the intent behind it from The Café is and always was well intentioned.
The irony is that many of the ones that caused problems DIDN'T move on. They still remain here, moaning and moaning and moaning.
They're buggered. Totally and completely buggered. And they know it. But their programme runs THEM.
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
I am on here to find more about Bobser and how he knows so much about being buggered..
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4179 Posts

Profile of bobser
That was probably just a lucky guess MP!!!
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
Owen Mc Ginty
View Profile
Special user
not a stupid user, a special user.
533 Posts

Profile of Owen Mc Ginty
I though he did a weekend course on it Smile
If you never fail, you're not trying hard enough.
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Well I'l be buggered if I go on it ! Smile
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed