The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... :: Wow, Wow, Wow (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18089 Posts

Profile of Slim King
If the DJ hits the floor I'm sure someone is there to pick him up. Besides, those guys HATE dead air and there are thousands of people listening Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21288 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
See Slim many don't know your kidding. THAT is really the problem.

As for your "trick" here it is really mentalism, and kind of belongs in that forum, and not here in thin disgise.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18089 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Hypnotism is the power of suggestion. This is "Suggestion on Steroids!" I do not separate things as you do. Life is not that simple. Trance, relaxation, mental illusions, seduction of the mind....these are all intertwined!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21288 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Thank you for proving just how little you know about the subject.

HYPNOSIS for those interested is NOT defined as above. Like I said you need some research.

Posted: Oct 26, 2006 3:27pm
And just for the record I am not the one who defines these things Slim. They have been defined for a long time.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18089 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Many believe that Hypnotism is a bunch of HOOEY! It's definition is up in the air. It is what it is. A Mystery of the Mind.
Kreskin says it isn't real, so NO DEFINITION is correct Smile
I'm taking his word above yours Danny Smile
OPEN YOUR MIND!!!!!! (It's got to be cramped in there) Smile
I have several DJ's who claim that they've been Hypnotized. Not too much different than those who leave your shows believing that they've been Hypnotized.....right? Smile
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21288 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Slim in this case you are both dangerous and wrong
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
Boys! Play nice or Daddy will smack!

;)

And Danny, for the record, you are BOTH right, there are camps on BOTH sides of that river and BOTH hold forth that their way is the One True Way. And the jury is still out on several aspects of the debate.

Just FYI.

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21288 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Lee just FYI as you are so fond of saying I don't give a rats patootie about either side of an arguement, he is being dangerous IF he is hypnotising people from long distance and someone hits the floor.

I would think that the "only person to teach a seminar on saftey" should KNOW THAT!

Or maybe not

IF you would be kind enough to read instead of just making blanket statements, you would know my problem is with saftey, NOT with definitions. Try to keep up.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Danny

Give Lee some slack. When you start getting old, your eyes are the first thing to go, or is that the second thing? Besides, since you started posting again, he has much more to read. Smile

I have your back Lee.

Tony

Posted: Oct 27, 2006 11:53pm
-------------------------------------
Danny:

Safety is not a big thing to Slim King. You should see him dance!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18089 Posts

Profile of Slim King
What do you do when the DJ remembers what you told him to forget?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18089 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Hope it's OK to use some of your comments on my new ad for ..... The Wizard Is Back!
If you do mind, please let me know.
Thanks
Dave
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Danny I highly doubt anybody is going to be falling off their chair with this.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21288 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
That was the claim made by Slim chichi.

See the point is people reading this for information, well they may get the wrong idea, and that is not safe. WHICH is why this belongs in the mentalism forum.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Maybe fall of their chair in disbelief. Not because of hypno.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21288 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Chichi you miss the point entirely
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18089 Posts

Profile of Slim King
It's you Danny who has missed the point. Has it ever crossed your mind that there is a possible effect that uses hypno, but has a built in RINGER, in case the Hypno/NLP/Power of Suggestion doesn't work???????
You must look deeper!
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Quote:
On 2006-11-10 16:21, Dannydoyle wrote:
Chichi you miss the point entirely

Danny I undertand what you are saying. My post was more a joke than anything
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21288 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
See chichi the problem is when some kid reads this claptrap and thinks it is doable. THEN someone gets hurt. Why should you or slim care? Neither one does hypnosis so it will never affect either of you? It is irresponsible is my point.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Fair enough. I understand.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18089 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Danny .......You say there is a problem.
Show me ONE example, and I'll reconsider doing hypnosis on the radio anymore.
Show me an example of where someone has been hurt through Radio Hypnosis...PLEASE.
If you can't I believe you are making this up. You have only conjecture and your own thoughts. No Proof Smile