The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Latest and Greatest? :: My Coloring Deck by Jordan Victoria (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Daniel Ulzen
View Profile
Special user
Berlin/Germany
506 Posts

Profile of Daniel Ulzen
Can anyone tell us about this trick?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1OJm7ld3T4

"The coloring book is one of the most used props by parlor magicians. But what about close-up magicians...?

Jordan Victoria reimagined this huge classic adapted for close-up magicians with the most used tool: A deck of cards!

The Effect:

You introduce a blank deck. With a wave of your hand over the top card, outlines start to appear! You can now show that all the deck has transformed into an outlined printed deck.

Now what about the colors? Simply flick the top card into the air (or any of your favorite changes) to reveal the colors! Spread the deck and show that all the cards are now colored forming a completely normal deck.

Important Points:
* The routine has been designed to be easy to perform on both table and stand-up situations (perfect for your everyday use).
* Each step is structured to show and display the cards at any moment.
* Various psychological convincers enhance the effect.
* No roughing, no court cards or extra gimmicks.
* Ready to be used out of the box
* +Bonus (the Jokers prints themselves inside the box)

Decks specially printed by the USPCC with the classic Rider Back.

Designed and imagined by Jordan Victoria. Produced by My Magical Project."

https://secret-magic-store.de/collection......oria-red
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3385 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I know looks Great !
JordanVictoria
View Profile
Veteran user
France
376 Posts

Profile of JordanVictoria
Thank you for this topic !

My Coloring Deck has got a HUGE departure for his first week on the market, thank you to everyone who supported this project !

I designed this deck to be very easy to use with NOTHING to add. No flap, no magnets, to roughing,... no nothing ! The deck itself does all the job !

Nowadays most of the specially printed decks are very expensive and no one use them for gigs or often enough because they're afraid to damage it... that's why I've decided to put this deck on the market for ONLY $9.95 !

If I can give a reply to any of your questions, feel free to ask. I'd be happy to give some advice or tips on this one ! Smile

Jordan
dirtyfoucault
View Profile
Special user
UK
736 Posts

Profile of dirtyfoucault
Does it require sleight of hand?
dirtyfoucault
View Profile
Special user
UK
736 Posts

Profile of dirtyfoucault
Bit of a bargain, this. Not often you find a gaffed deck for under a tenner. It's less than a mental photography deck. I suppose "no R&S or short and long" is an advantage if you don't like those things, but I'm more interested in the effect. This adds the interim "uncoloured" printing stage which is nice. I suppose there are similarities in terms of effect with Chris Philpott's Fadeaway Deck, but I actually prefer the simplicity of this. Combine it with David Regal's Sudden Deck and you have a great "printing" opener.

Only very minor complaint is that the jokers I received are not coloured, which doesn't make much sense given when they're shown in the routine. I'll switch a couple in from a blank back deck so not a big deal.
JordanVictoria
View Profile
Veteran user
France
376 Posts

Dirtyfoucault, if you know how to fan a deck of cards, you know how to perform this effect ! Smile
dirtyfoucault
View Profile
Special user
UK
736 Posts

Profile of dirtyfoucault
Yeah, thanks I bought it and like it. Reverse fan is as tough as it gets for anyone considering.
JordanVictoria
View Profile
Veteran user
France
376 Posts

Yes it is !

On my side I do not use the reverse fan but I fan the deck on my other hand ! Which is way easier in my opinion Smile