The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Latest and Greatest? :: Fusion Deck by Patrick Redford (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
dirtyfoucault
View Profile
Special user
UK
736 Posts

Profile of dirtyfoucault
"Enjoy a fusion of trick deck technology with the most versatile and powerful trick deck ever.

"The Fusion Deck" by Patrick Redford draws inspiration from both Stripper Decks and Svengali Decks. It's a versatile magic tool that amounts to far more than the sum of its parts.

100s of possible effects. One gimmicked deck.

From ACAAN to Ambitious Card to Patrick's devious take on Go Fish called "A Magician Goes Fishing", there are an unbelievable amount of amazing possibilities. The included instructions teach you a ton of them.

Streamline your routines. Declutter your pockets and bags. Get the "Fusion Deck", a modern tool for a modern magician."

https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/card-magic/fusion-deck/
leipzisch
View Profile
Special user
959 Posts

Profile of leipzisch
I like the look of this.
Especially the more natural way to fan the cards.
peirceman
View Profile
Regular user
129 Posts

Profile of peirceman
This looks awesome. I hate preorders though.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3385 Posts

Profile of tophatter
WOW !
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2506 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Quote:
On May 2, 2024, peirceman wrote:
This looks awesome. I hate preorders though.

Yeah, same, also don't care for preorders, especially when it does not tell you availibility/shipping date.
leipzisch
View Profile
Special user
959 Posts

Profile of leipzisch
I wonder if it can be used like a Popper deck (forcing a card from a face down fan), without the rough and smooth?
dirtyfoucault
View Profile
Special user
UK
736 Posts

Profile of dirtyfoucault
Looks great as a utility. Does the Go Fish presentation make sense outside the US? I'm in the UK and hadn't heard of it?

I've pre-ordered which I promised I wouldn't ever do again after HOT. But I trust Patrick...
leipzisch
View Profile
Special user
959 Posts

Profile of leipzisch
Dirtyfoucault, we eagerly await your feedback...
dirtyfoucault
View Profile
Special user
UK
736 Posts

Profile of dirtyfoucault
Vanishing Inc have confirmed it's due to be released in the next 24 hours, so should have it soon
Memoryzero
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Memoryzero
Didn’t care for the Go Fish routine at all and I’m certain I have seen this deck or something very very similar before.
Time will though, so be interesting to see reviews.
Robert Sixx
View Profile
Special user
864 Posts

Profile of Robert Sixx
It looks similar to the Diamond Deck by Jim Tyler and maybe has some similarities to a Kaymar Bigblindmedia release called the Trilby Deck. I personally don't care for the riffling from the side, the same as the Diamond Deck, but that's probably just a personal thing.

Robert
leipzisch
View Profile
Special user
959 Posts

Profile of leipzisch
I'm more interested in the fan displays and the possibility of forcing a card from a standard fan (without the need for R&S).

Let's see if this is as good as it seems...
Memoryzero
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of Memoryzero
Quote:
On May 3, 2024, Robert Sixx wrote:
It looks similar to the Diamond Deck by Jim Tyler and maybe has some similarities to a Kaymar Bigblindmedia release called the Trilby Deck. I personally don't care for the riffling from the side, the same as the Diamond Deck, but that's probably just a personal thing.

Robert

Yes I think you are right as have them both.
I love the sideways Svengali riffle as layman don’t know that way.
Many are familiar with a short end Svengali riffle.
leipzisch
View Profile
Special user
959 Posts

Profile of leipzisch
Dirtyfoucault, any news?
dirtyfoucault
View Profile
Special user
UK
736 Posts

Profile of dirtyfoucault
Still hasn't been despatched Smile
leipzisch
View Profile
Special user
959 Posts

Profile of leipzisch
Disgusting.
Disgrace.
Disheartening.
peirceman
View Profile
Regular user
129 Posts

Profile of peirceman
I went to Vanishing Inc, Penguin and Patrick's site. It looks like it is live. Only blue decks are available. I don't know if this is a function of everyone liking red decks or if they are only made in blue. Penguin states the reds are discontinued.
dirtyfoucault
View Profile
Special user
UK
736 Posts

Profile of dirtyfoucault
It now says it has been despatched on my VI account
MonsterMagic
View Profile
Special user
527 Posts

Profile of MonsterMagic
Quote:
On May 8, 2024, peirceman wrote:
I went to Vanishing Inc, Penguin and Patrick's site. It looks like it is live. Only blue decks are available. I don't know if this is a function of everyone liking red decks or if they are only made in blue. Penguin states the reds are discontinued.

Red is available.
leipzisch
View Profile
Special user
959 Posts

Profile of leipzisch
Alex, have you had a play? What do you think?