The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Latest and Greatest? :: The Lookout Wallet 2.0 (25 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Paul Carnazzo
View Profile
Inner circle
1177 Posts

Profile of Paul Carnazzo
The Lookout Wallet 2.0 is finally here!

Check ou the details here:

https://www.mentalvoyage.com/products/the-lookout-wallet-2

There are some key differences between the original and this version:

Softer leather - no need to break it in

Extra pockets - including an exterior pocket which gives motivation and cover for the secret move

Stronger magnets - stays closed when filled

If anyone has questions please let me know!
remember....always use your powers for good!

http://www.mentalvoyage.com
x3magic
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of x3magic
Is the peek method the same as v1.0? I noticed you did away with the see-through window. when you hand the wallet over to the spectator, would there be a possibility the spectator mistakenly put the card back on the wrong side?
I missed the bandwagon on Annihilation wallet, wish you would bring that back so we could get this with the combo package deal Smile
Believe, and the magic will follow
shakuni
View Profile
Inner circle
1180 Posts

Profile of shakuni
Can we fit poker size cards in it? Thanks!
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
2009 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
Still have the V1 and it's amazing Smile
Get yourself Stamper and MONU, the perfect walkaround packet tricks: https://youtu.be/rwtfeKFeLms & https://youtu.be/yz5yKlI-4w8

Make sure to check my English review Channel! http://www.youtube.com/c/alexisreviews
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2848 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Very nice! Love the new Lookout, and doing what needs to be done while removing a card from the outer pocket is fantastic.

davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Georgetown, South Carolina
3100 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Quote:
On Feb 23, 2024, Alex DLF wrote:
Still have the V1 and it's amazing Smile

I have 2 of the originals. Very nice peak wallet along with the handling instructions.
May have to look at the new version, just because.
Guilt will betray you before technique betrays you!
Paul Carnazzo
View Profile
Inner circle
1177 Posts

Profile of Paul Carnazzo
Quote:
On Feb 23, 2024, x3magic wrote:
Is the peek method the same as v1.0? I noticed you did away with the see-through window. when you hand the wallet over to the spectator, would there be a possibility the spectator mistakenly put the card back on the wrong side?
I missed the bandwagon on Annihilation wallet, wish you would bring that back so we could get this with the combo package deal Smile

Hi,

The peek is identical to the first lookout wallet, I do give the spectator clear instructions to return the card face down "so that no one can see it". I haven't had anyone return it the wrong way.

The Annihlation wallet now has a little brother, the Parallel Wallet. You can find more info about this at www.mentalvoyage.com.

Paul Carnazzo
View Profile
Inner circle
1177 Posts

Profile of Paul Carnazzo
Quote:
On Feb 23, 2024, shakuni wrote:
Can we fit poker size cards in it? Thanks!

Yes, it holds poker sized cards. The Mental Voyage wallet card shown in the video is a poker sized card.

Gerry Hennessey
View Profile
Special user
852 Posts

Profile of Gerry Hennessey
Congratulations Paul! I loved version 1 and V2 sounds amazing.

I've had pretty much all the peek wallets ever to come on the market, but by far this is the most underrated and my absolute favorite. I've thoroughly enjoyed using V1 ever since it came out.

Practical, innocent and so cleverly constructed. Definitely one you will use.
"Every discipline effects every other discipline. You can't straighten out the corporation if your closet is a mess" Jim Rohn
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2137 Posts

Profile of gabelson
I have to echo Gerry's post. The Lookout 2.0 looks fantastic, Paul, (I really like the outside pocket) The original Lookout is absolutely brilliant, and totally innocent-looking. It truly is different from any other wallet on the market, and I use it all the time. And v2 offers even more! Congratulations, Paul. I have no doubt the Lookout v2 and the Parallel will be huge sellers!
helder
View Profile
Inner circle
Portugal
1066 Posts

Profile of helder
Will it be available in Europe?

Helder
My version of Eddie fetcher "Be Honest What's it?" it's available at Penguin Magic
Check my Facebook group: Mentalism Secrets
Email: heldermagico@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/heldermagico
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
13015 Posts

Profile of John C
Purchased.
influentialist
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of influentialist
Quote:
On Feb 24, 2024, John C wrote:
Purchased.

Me too. About 3 days after I promised myself "no more wallets this year"...
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2848 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Quote:
On Feb 24, 2024, influentialist wrote:
Quote:
Purchased.

LOL. A promise almost certain to be broken...by many.

John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
13015 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Feb 24, 2024, influentialist wrote:
Quote:
Purchased.

My promise is "no more wallets today."
Alex R. Weinberg
View Profile
Veteran user
353 Posts

Profile of Alex R. Weinberg
So I have the original, I am debating if the extra pocket on the outside makes the peek more deceptive.

I think it does as it gives you good justification to look down.

However not having the see-through window might lead to an accidental card not put face down.

So I am on the fence....
bentpenny
View Profile
Loyal user
204 Posts

Profile of bentpenny
I prefer it without the see-through window. I think it gives a better impression that the spectator's card is enclosed and secured. Although anything is possible, I don't see why a spectator would return their card face up if you've instructed them immediately prior to inserting their card to keep their drawing face down so no one can see it.

I've never owned the original Lookout Wallet. Is there any concern with the peek talking?
Alex R. Weinberg
View Profile
Veteran user
353 Posts

Profile of Alex R. Weinberg
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2024, bentpenny wrote:
I prefer it without the see-through window. I think it gives the impression that the spectator's card is very enclosed and hidden. Although anything is possible, I don't see why a spectator would return their card face up if you've instructed them immediately prior to inserting their card to keep their drawing face down so no one can see it.

I've never owned the original Lookout Wallet. Is there any concern with the peek talking?

I would agree with it is more hidden, some people just are so bad at following directions...

The clear window makes it where of course they wouldn’t put it face up so it is visible.

Probably not a real issue though, I am just nit picking since I already own version 1.
bentpenny
View Profile
Loyal user
204 Posts

Profile of bentpenny
Paul, do you expect this to sell out soon? If so, what would be the lead time for a second run?
Paul Carnazzo
View Profile
Inner circle
1177 Posts

Profile of Paul Carnazzo
Quote:
On Feb 24, 2024, Gerry Hennessey wrote:
Congratulations Paul! I loved version 1 and V2 sounds amazing.

I've had pretty much all the peek wallets ever to come on the market, but by far this is the most underrated and my absolute favorite. I've thoroughly enjoyed using V1 ever since it came out.

Practical, innocent and so cleverly constructed. Definitely one you will use.

Quote:
On Feb 24, 2024, gabelson wrote:
I have to echo Gerry's post. The Lookout 2.0 looks fantastic, Paul, (I really like the outside pocket) The original Lookout is absolutely brilliant, and totally innocent-looking. It truly is different from any other wallet on the market, and I use it all the time. And v2 offers even more! Congratulations, Paul. I have no doubt the Lookout v2 and the Parallel will be huge sellers!

Hi Gerry and Gabe!

Thank you for the kind words!