The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Latest and Greatest? :: Telekinesis Deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
774 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
I first saw this and ignored it, but after sometime went back and ordered it...I shopped around and saw this going between $375 and $500, than I found it for $149.95 and purchased it...I gotta say I really do like it...I do perform a few pk routines and this is just a great addition to my set...I go into a card under box routine then end with a deck under box ending which makes it easy for me to do a deck switch move into 2 other tricks then go right into Telekinesis Deck...You have a little over a 30 foot distance you can be from the deck which is plenty of space... The gimmick is super silent and since you did a deck switch no one expects the deck is gimmicked...check out the video its pretty cool...plus your not limited to just using coins or that clear plexi glass box(which is a great prop to use), use your imagination and create routines...

here's a free one for you I've been playing around with...

you do the balancing soda can effect where you drink 3/4 of the soda and balance it on its edge over the plastic/plexi glass box , now some folks know about this trick, so now you can either teach them that or not...now you drink the rest of the soda and place the can on its side on top of the plexi box and cause it to move, sway, spin or fall off the box...they will immediately grab the can and inspect the crap out of it...

I gotta dig out some of my old pk props and combine it with this gimmick...(where's that old banachek pen when you need it)...anyway I like the deck and love the price too... why pay $500 when you can get it for $149.95... I got it at http://www.bobsolarimagic.com and check out the video for yourself...

if anyone else has this and has a routine or trick they perform with this I'd like to hear about it.
J Rodriguez
Matt Morell
View Profile
Loyal user
Norwich, CT.
257 Posts

Profile of Matt Morell
Hello,

I saw that the price had been reduced even lower for this item from Bob Solari Magic so I decided to pick one up also
Bob is letting them go at $ 79.95 !!!

http://bobsolarimagic.com/shop/Telekines......ekinesis deck&category_id=0

Remote controlled and as Junior mentioned above...very silent

Gimmick worked perfectly and is easily accessable to change the standard size battery. Bob even included the battery

Can be used for Mentalism effects, etc.

I haven't had much time yet to work up some other ideas for it just yet but if this item appeals to you, then please pick one fast before Bob sells out at that price

Fun/Neat item and Recommended

Excellent service as always from Bob

Regards,
Matt