The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Latest and Greatest? :: Bill Abbott's Mind Control Remastered - Coming Very Soon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Bill Abbott
View Profile
Veteran user
351 Posts

Profile of Bill Abbott
Here's a shameless plug...

I have just completed a newly packaged Mind Control that includes a DVD with over 45 minutes of routines, ideas and presentations, along with ideas from Jamie D. Grant (of Magic Friday fame), Gabe Abelson (Comedy Writer and Café member), Tom Lauten (Reviewer and FX Artist) and James Harrison (Pro Magician & Pick-Pocket). All this for $25. I've included the ad copy below. Will be available from Murphys Magic Supplies just after Valentine's Day.

Bill Abbott Presents

Mind Control Remastered

An Impromptu Classic Gets The Full Treatment.

Imagine. You place three objects in a row on a table. A set of keys, a credit card, and a watch. You hand a willing participant a pen and ask them to write down the object they seem most drawn to. The participant makes an ABSOLUTELY FREE CHOICE of any object. They can even change their mind. You then reveal an indelible prediction left in full view from the very beginning that reveals their chosen object!

Mind Control is...

-A totally free choice! No forcing involved.
-Guaranteed that you will always be correct.
-Easy and convenient to carry with you everywhere.
-Performed with common objects supplied by you and your audience.
-Self contained and performable anytime, anywhere and without a moments notice.
-A prediction that is in full view of the audience from the beginning.
-Complete with everything you need to perform.
-So easy to learn you will be performing it almost as soon as you open the package.
-Mind Control can be presented as a stunning demonstration of linguistics, psychology and neurology to convince anyone you actually possess the power to control their minds!

Mind Control is the one you will have with you ALWAYS!

The New Mind Control DVD Contains...

Information revealed for the very first time. Bill Abbott explains how to perform Mind Control using three, five and six objects PLUS The Mind Control Deluxe Routine where the number of objects is increased to TEN. This makes the predicted outcome decidedly more impossible. There is an in-depth examination on performing Mind Control one-on-one, at a house party and on stage in front of a large audience. Professional tips and presentation ideas from other performers that use Mind Control on a regular basis are provided as well. Finally, Bill Abbott supplies you with recommended resources and effects to enhance your Mind Control performances and how to customize the effect to suit your own personal style.
magicmike30
View Profile
Special user
744 Posts

Profile of magicmike30
I love Mind Control and this is always with me when I work. It really is a nice routine and easy to do so you can focus on presentation.

magicmike30
Entertainer
harishjose
View Profile
Special user
932 Posts

Profile of harishjose
I thought, the routine with ten objects was explained in the Mind Control booklet. I will have to dig it up to check that.
To believe is Magic.
Bill Abbott
View Profile
Veteran user
351 Posts

Profile of Bill Abbott
Magicmike30,

That's great to hear!

Harishjose,

The original Mind Control booklet explains a routine with seven objects.
Mind Control Deluxe (10 objects) was described later on a separate page that was included in a small number of Mind Control packages after the intial release. The difference with the new material is that the number of options utilized to "narrow down" choices is expanded upon. Combined with handling improvements, tips from other performers and resources from related literature and products is included.

Bill Abbott
Nick-V.
View Profile
Special user
Create and Devastate
818 Posts

Profile of Nick-V.
Thanks Bill.
Sounds like a great package.
Peace on the Magical Streets
~Nick V.~
harishjose
View Profile
Special user
932 Posts

Profile of harishjose
Quote:
On 2007-02-12 09:39, Bill Abbott wrote:
Harishjose,

The original Mind Control booklet explains a routine with seven objects.
Mind Control Deluxe (10 objects) was described later on a separate page that was included in a small number of Mind Control packages after the intial release.

Bill Abbott

I guess, I have one of those then... Smile
To believe is Magic.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Our friends Brandi and Jeff at MJM magic have this in stock.

http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/mind-contr......987.html
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier