The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Latest and Greatest? :: New: The Wiz - PK Ring Accessory (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5209 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
The Wiz, can someone reveal what this is?
I found it here: http://hocus-pocus.com/
The ad says? A revolution in magic! Is that true?
pkg
View Profile
Inner circle
The City of Ithobaal I son of Hiram I
1356 Posts

Profile of pkg
A demo would be nice...it "sounds" like something that you get with the Subterfuge ring that I "tweaked"(whoever has access to the private forum back there would know what I am talking about)

reviews would be nice!
Double posters should be shot!

No really!!
Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
The ad says:

"Just when you thought your PK's ring's uses were endless, we add ANOTHER ingredient to the already rich mix."

HUH??? Is it just me or does that make little sense? It would make more sense if it read:

"Just when you thought your PK's ring's uses were endless, we found there are no more uses for it."

Just an observation.
pkg
View Profile
Inner circle
The City of Ithobaal I son of Hiram I
1356 Posts

Profile of pkg
If we thought that the uses are endless now why would be suprised if something extra was added to it? Smile

with the SMS you can really say "who needs a TT"...i hope this is not becoming an SMS
Double posters should be shot!

No really!!
jimesw
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Profile of jimesw
There is another thread on this in tricks and effects. There was a demo link too.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
This is an interesting idea that the creators get credit for trying to increase business with but from a real use standpoint it is lacking for various reasons. Good idea, bad in application. Now their Mag Card is a great idea and item.
echomagic
View Profile
Veteran user
344 Posts

Profile of echomagic
I recently saw a review in one of the magic magazines. The reviewer was not very thrilled with this. Apparently your hand needs to move at an speed that is not natural. If you watch the demos that are available, you may notice this.

I do not have The Wiz. Please form your own opinion as to whether it is something you may want. Unless someone can convince me otherwise, this is not something that I would purchase at this time.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
The reviewer is correct, that was what I was alluding to. The other problem is the size for its intended use is too small. It is an interesting idea and that is always good but it doesn't cross the bridge to practicle use.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
I havn't seen this in person, only the demo.

I agree that it looks like it was jumped a bit too soon. The idea could be good, but it should be worked a bit more first.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.