The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Latest and Greatest? :: New mentalism 3 DVD set "Between 2 Minds" by Guy Bavli (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1489 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
This 3 dvd set set was advertised in the last Magic Magazine ( November) on page 25.

Title : Between 2 Minds by from Guy Bavli and Haim Goldberg.

Any details about this DVD project on mentalism?

Here is the add from http://www.pro-magic.com

Product Overview:

Between 2 Minds, is the newest and most creative source for today’s mentalism.
Haim Goldenberg presents his top-of-the-art effects, suitable for stand up, stage performances, and close up.
AVAILABLE NOV 10. PRE-ORDER NOW!

Product Details:

Between 2 Minds, is the newest and most creative source for today’s mentalism.
Haim Goldenberg presents his top-of-the-art effects, suitable for stand up, stage performances, and close up. Each effect is performed in front of a live audience, and then revealed and ****yzed by Guy Bavli, as well as Haim Goldenberg.
For the first time, you will be able to see how 2 of the most creative minds in Mentalism today, are brought together to share with you their experience and creativity taking original effects created by professional working entertainers and delivering it to perfection.

4 hours of presentations, demonstrations, discussion and teaching, all new ideas and
effects from the mentalism field.
15 effects that you can perform with ease to create sheer amazement. Actually, you can create more then a whole show, with the top-secret effects presented in the new sensational Between 2 Minds.

The effects you will learn
Video rental:
You ask a spectator to name a movie. You ask him to call your DVD rental store and ask which movie you reserved. It will be the movie they chose. No force – No hints - No gimmicks.

Informa-tech
An impromptu tool that enables you, the performer, to secretly transfer information and codes between two people (numbers, letters etc)

Expert deck – impromptu version.
The performer knows the location of a freely chosen card, after the spectator has shuffled the deck.

Stop Smoking
The performer causes a smoker from the audience to be repulsed from smoking on stage.

Envelope Prediction
Performer holds a prediction. He asks a few people in the audience to name numbers. Those numbers are added. The prediction is then opened, to reveal that the total number has been predicted. (No “add a number” gimmicks, no forces, free choice of numbers)

My Precious
Four rings are mixed in a small bags. You then know which ring belongs to which person…and mentally describe in detailed the last ring!

Color Detector
Spectator is asked to freely draw 3 shapes in 3 different colors. You then predict it.

Money-Pulation
Spectator hides a money bill in one of 10 envelopes. You then mentally know which envelope is the one with the money. Great gambling effect.

Switcher
A switching tool that will help you create dozens of ideas and routines.

Serial Contact
The performer predicts a serial number of a borrowed bill from the audience. No switching, the bill is random.

Transparent Thoughts
The performer predicts a full description of a spectator, freely chosen by the audience. This secret will give you dozens of ideas and effects you can perform.

Index Picture Duplication
A very clever way to duplicate a picture secretly drawn by a spectator. Perfect for close up!

Animated Magnet
Telekinesis routine. You draw a magnet on your business card or a piece of paper. You then magnetize objects using your animated magnet.

Coinci-Cube
Two Rubik Cubes are mixed by you and a spectator. You then show that both have been mixed in the exact same way. Perfect for Memory test, you become a genius in the audience’s eyes.

Graphology
Spectator writes few names on a piece of paper. You then can define which person he loves, hates, has no relationship with… and also reveal the last name! Perfect for cold reading, graphology test, or mind reading.

Posted: Nov 10, 2006 10:33pm
--------------------------------------------
Is Guy Bavli a member of the Café??
Jay Lavli
View Profile
V.I.P.
44 Posts

Profile of Jay Lavli
Yes I am a proude member of the Magic Café.
And here to answer any questions you may have.
The 3 DVD set is coming out end of next week. It is now in the rapping process.
It will be available at your favorite dealer (trough Murphys Magic Supplies), and can be pre-ordered trough http://www.pro-magic.com if you wish.
Date of delivery was pushed in a week and expected to go out around Nov 17-18.
It is 15 effects performed by Haim Goldenberg, one of the most creative minds in mentalism-to my opinon. Together we took his material and processed it to different directions.
the 3 set is about 4 hour + long, including different points of view.
Each effect was performed in front of a LIVE NON-MAGICIAN audience, to get the real feeling and reaction from a lay people view. Also interesting testimonials in the end of the 3rd DVD. Also fun seens and funny moment!
The DVD was filmed in Toronto Canada where Goldenberg based.
Any questions are mostly welcome, and I ill try to answer in time manner.
Thanks,
Guy
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1489 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Thanks for your comments Mr Bavli.

Is this an entire act in front of an audience in a real show or more like L&L tape set-up ?
haim goldenberg
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of haim goldenberg
You can see the promo video here:
http://www.magicman.co.il/b2m/

the presentation is in a real show. real audience.

Haim Goldenberg
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
How many of these effects can be perormed close up or in walkaround
Jay Lavli
View Profile
V.I.P.
44 Posts

Profile of Jay Lavli
It is a real audience... not people that work for us, or magicians related.
It was not in a prepared studio... it was in a real situation small hotel conference room presentation, the kind we all work in!
All effects can be performed in different situations - you can adapt them to close up or walk around.... it is up to the performer. Some are only close up... but most can be adopted to both. Depend on presentation.

There is a show reel soon in all dealers site... but now you can find it at
http://www.pro-magc.com or http://www.magicman.co.il/b2m/
Thanks
Guy
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1489 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Can not find any video demo in the links proposed!!!
bekralik
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1365 Posts

Profile of bekralik
The second link has a video box that starts playing right away when I click on the link; just look for it. It's not really a demo, just an ad for the product, doesn't show much of anything. I think the first link was misspelled.
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1489 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
The 3 dvds will be available on November 18.

Here is the video preview :

http://www.pro-magic.com/promagicshop/im....../b2m.swf
Jay Lavli
View Profile
V.I.P.
44 Posts

Profile of Jay Lavli
Just a note that Videos will be out to all on Tuesday Nov 21th... this is a confirmed release date - and all back orders will be sent that day!
Thanks! Guy http://www.pro-magic.com
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Just watched the preview, Between 2 Minds by from GUY BAVLI and HAIM GOLDENBERG, is going to be on my top list to purchase. Real specs live mentalism with two of the creative minds in magic, this DVD set is a MUST HAVE.
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
BrainMagos
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of BrainMagos
How does Goldenberg Rubik's cube routine compare to Marco Tempest's? Sounds the same to me.
Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
Were did you find a preview? All I could find was a video ad for the DVD.

Jeff
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1489 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Actually you are right it is just a video ad. No preview yet.

Quote:
On 2006-11-18 22:48, Ibd1Mon99 wrote:
Were did you find a preview? All I could find was a video ad for the DVD.

Jeff

Posted: Nov 21, 2006 11:04am
--------------------------------------------
Is it out yet?

Any more delays??
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4465 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
I ordered this, will review when I get it
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Jay Lavli
View Profile
V.I.P.
44 Posts

Profile of Jay Lavli
Hi All...
here is the latest... on Between 2 Minds
It is out - a bit delay - due to high season duplication delay.
It is ready to be shipped - from your favorite dealer, or http://www.pro-magic.com
You can also see the promo of the DVD inserts at the above link!
Any questions - will be happy to answer!
Thanks
Guy
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1489 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Seems to be delayed again.

Not available at the dealers..
Jay Lavli
View Profile
V.I.P.
44 Posts

Profile of Jay Lavli
DVD's are available ... we have them in stock for immidiate delivery if you wish at: http://www.pro-magic.com.
I know it arrived last week to distribution... it might be taking few more days to get it to dealers.... but as said - they are available at the above link, if you do not wish to wait, or wait to see it at your favorite dealer.
thanks!
Hogle
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
133 Posts

Profile of Hogle
I'm looking forward to this release.

Greetings
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4465 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
I ordered some time last week, looking forward to its arrival!
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available