The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Latest and Greatest? :: "Indecent" by Wayne Houchin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
W:H
View Profile
V.I.P.
222 Posts

Profile of W:H
Hey guys. I just wanted to let you know that full details of the Indecent DVD release & contest have been announced. You can read about the contest here: http://www1.ellusionist.com/order/Indece......ails.php

Check out the teaser trailer here: http://www1.ellusionist.com/order/Indecent-Teaser-Video.php

I'll talk to you guys soon!

WH
wayne : houchin
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
How much is it Wayne? Couldn't find the price on it.
W:H
View Profile
V.I.P.
222 Posts

Profile of W:H
The price is tentatively set at $24.95. There will be a DVD & a download option. This hasn't been officially finalized yet, but this should be the price.

WH
wayne : houchin
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Thank you Wayne for the info.
absynth
View Profile
New user
Tejas
62 Posts

Profile of absynth
I have genuinely been looking forward to this since I first saw the demo on waynehouchin.com over a year ago. For those that missed it on his site after it was removed (in prepearation for its independent release I assume) you are definitely in for a treat. The contest winner is in for one supremely special experience. This effect is what magic should look like. Check it out and you should certainly be impressed! Congratulations Wayne on your continued success.
Jon
When Einstein said insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results, he must not have attempted coin and card manipulations...or am I truly insane?
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
I think being in the UK I have a VERY slim chance of winning and having Wayne fly to the UK to teach it
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1489 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
And I bet that he will not fly to Canada either!!!!
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7028 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I can't play the preview. Don't know why.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Cody J.H. Pace
View Profile
New user
Houston
92 Posts

Profile of Cody J.H. Pace
He will be going anywhere in the world. You win, he is coming to see you!

Cody
Arachibutyrophobia- Fear of peanut Butter sticking to the roof of your mouth.
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
This looks really good and should be a keeper. WH puts out really quality effects which others could learn from.
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Wayne is a think-out-of-the-box magician! He's effects are amazing, impressive, stunning and cutting edge. Not to mention that Wayne's a modest, down-to-earth person despite his extraordinary magic skills.
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Castle2369
View Profile
Loyal user
Boston, MA
207 Posts

Profile of Castle2369
I agree evolve29, he's very clever indeed. This "INDECENT" effect looks quite nice, I think I'll be ordering a copy as well.

Regards,

-Erick
Creator of the Gallerian Bend
Josho
View Profile
Special user
Albany, New York
758 Posts

Profile of Josho
Quote:
On 2006-10-24 19:45, Castle2369 wrote:
This "INDECENT" effect looks quite nice

How can you tell?

--Josh
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7028 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
There is a full video of it on YouTube, I think. Just search under Wayne Houchin and Indecent.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
rutabaga
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Canada
1283 Posts

Profile of rutabaga
It was on the site a while back... and it's an impressive looking effect indeed.
Roland78
View Profile
Special user
Torino, Italy
567 Posts

Profile of Roland78
I think that the prize of the contest is one of the best marketing ideas I've ever read. My congratulations to the ellusiont genius who had the idea!
Unlucky, as Chris said, living in Europe lower the chances to win. But mr.Wayne, think to this: wouldn't you like to win a trip in the wonderful Italy? I bet you have never been in Turin and you would like to taste our food... Just think to it when u'll see the names of the first purchasers...

Cheers!

Davide
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1489 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
And what a trip to QUEBEC city in the French part of Canada would be.
A taste of Europe ( a blend of France-Italy and UK in just one place...) just across US borders.

Come on up here Wayne!!!
So Wayne remember my French name...JEAN-LUC ( just practice to pronounce Luke)

Quote:
On 2006-10-25 08:54, Roland78 wrote:
I think that the prize of the contest is one of the best marketing ideas I've ever read. My congratulations to the ellusiont genius who had the idea!
Unlucky, as Chris said, living in Europe lower the chances to win. But mr.Wayne, think to this: wouldn't you like to win a trip in the wonderful Italy? I bet you have never been in Turin and you would like to taste our food... Just think to it when u'll see the names of the first purchasers...

Cheers!

Davide
Josho
View Profile
Special user
Albany, New York
758 Posts

Profile of Josho
Quote:
On 2006-10-24 22:17, cfrancis wrote:
There is a full video of it on YouTube, I think. Just search under Wayne Houchin and Indecent.

Thanks, Cameron, I found it! It does indeed look great. It DID leave me wondering if the card was actually IN the bag -- we don't see it taken out -- but it does look nice. I flipped over Wayne's quarter-in-soda-can effect -- I think it was one of the best effects of the year.

--Josh
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
WOW that is some contest.
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1982 Posts

Profile of The Mac
Wow. It seems everyone knows how to do this trick..youtube is full of clips of people doing it! Did I not get a memo...?