The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Latest and Greatest? :: Mystery LED by Wings Magic (23 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On Jul 12, 2023, Magic Dust wrote:

My LED specimen has taken on a life of its own Smile

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/nFwp_W6rMvA

Those two multicolor flashing LEDs look very nice. The psychedelic effect looks very mesmerizing. Good idea & thinking

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
atinczor
View Profile
Regular user
New York / Istanbul
112 Posts

Profile of atinczor
I made something cool at home recently with LED lights, like what you're talking about. I wanted to make a cool light for my room using a piece of glass, a wooden base, and an LED that I could turn on with a remote. It was straightforward to put together and looked neat and modern.
sammagic
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of sammagic
I made something similar and the best part was to turn it on from the other side of the room with the remote. Before deciding what LED to use, I found this website full of reviews and info about all sorts of LEDs. It was helpful because I learned how bright they could get and the different colours I could choose, which helped me pick the perfect one for my project. If you're thinking of doing something like this, check for more info on a website like that.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2580 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
This is on sale. Anyone know if TCC improved on all elements being included? That’s a LOT of complaints in the previous pages regarding quality control.